Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

What is +25% damage multiplier in pet hb?
    Is it non-stacking damage or something different?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Sorry if I might have missed reply on this one. How weapon release the proc when it's ready. This one with charging proc mechanic by killing mobs need charge attack too? Or maybe new button like ulti?

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Hit with your charged attack to release the proc once it's readied. We tested with the proc firing on basic attack but since you're very likely to be spamming basic weapon attacks at the point your proc is 'ready,' you wind up firing it by mistake and it feels disappointing. Testing with it on 'charged' release feels very strategic.

As for an additional button (or a button that is sometimes on screen) I really don't want to put another button on the display since it's already so extremely cluttered - especially on narrow aspect devices. It's not entirely forever out of the question for us to add a 'proc' button, but it's going to be a very tough sell for me and the rest of the team considering how restricted the screen space has become :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Warriors kill mobs very slowly without an active weapon proc, I don't see how anyone will use these over skull sword level 76 for mob killing which is the only good way to kill mobs right now. Something like glint aegis 46 that stacks aoe damage and taunts mobs would be much better.
    I think killing happens from any member of pt charge proc. Not mobs u personally give death blow help with charge.
    If each kills counts only for each one's weapon charge then maybe should reconsider. 1 mob killed should help all weapons charge @Cinco

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

I think killing happens from any member of pt charge proc. Not mobs u personally give death blow help with charge.
    If each kills counts only for each one's weapon charge then maybe should reconsider. 1 mob killed should help all weapons charge @Cinco

You do not have to be the one who got the kill to earn kill streak credit (unless you're all alone).

Range for kill streak credit is ~12m. The OP is updated with details from my responses to the thread.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Hit with your charged attack to release the proc once it's readied. We tested with the proc firing on basic attack but since you're very likely to be spamming basic weapon attacks at the point your proc is 'ready,' you wind up firing it by mistake and it feels disappointing. Testing with it on 'charged' release feels very strategic.

As for an additional button (or a button that is sometimes on screen) I really don't want to put another button on the display since it's already so extremely cluttered - especially on narrow aspect devices. It's not entirely forever out of the question for us to add a 'proc' button, but it's going to be a very tough sell for me and the rest of the team considering how restricted the screen space has become :-)
    Thanx for clarify. Charge attack will work fine. Extra button would be bad imo too but will not be noticeable the progress of charging. I guess we will have to know progress by testing on how many mobs needs to kill before fully charged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Nice Vanities! Thanks! Want them all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

If you fail the proc on the boss, how do you recharge it? And again, how would this, with gaunlet or portals work with only boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You do not have to be the one who got the kill to earn kill streak credit (unless you're all alone).

Range for kill streak credit is ~12m. The OP is updated with details from my responses to the thread.
    So you should go with people to clean the map for you, while you run after?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    If you fail the proc on the boss, how do you recharge it? And again, how would this, with gaunlet or portals work with only boss?
    I think those weapons will be used for mobs clearing. The other type with 100%proc on charge basic skill will be better for bosses.
    In other hand open 3cakes to charge weapon on boss

12. The Following User Says Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    So you should go with people to clean the map for you, while you run after?
    Only takes 3mobs to charge proc. 4ppl dmging together mobs seems not that hard even with no proc. We ll have to test it i guess and see if works properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I think those weapons will be used for mobs clearing. The other type with 100%proc on charge basic skill will be better for bosses.
    In other hand open 3cakes to charge weapon on boss

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding, but clearly you have to kill mobs without a proc to charge the proc. If you change the weapon, it won't recharge, he just said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

@cinco personally i think extending major events and implementing 3 lb is a big +
    this will give dev team more time to make upcoming events more polished . and focus on fixing various bugs and following through with player suggestions .
    i think this was a nice step .

but really hope Al dev team makes some type of effort on advertising the game . we are at a point where we can get many more members to join the community and re build the games fame as it once had . meaning more players might like to play as the game has one of the best dev teams ive seen so far . keep up the good work

ps the pet looks kinda like the samson with wings though :3

Happydino
    Last edited by asommers; 09-28-2022 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Removed quoted original post
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

longer cooldown of weapons and on top of that its killstreak based proc. this might be the same as having lower proc chance than lvl 81 mythic weapons but it depend on the amount of killstreak you have to kill the mobs to proc

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Nothing halloween with the vanities.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    @cinco personally i think extending major events and implementing 3 lb is a big +
    this will give dev team more time to make upcoming events more polished . and focus on fixing various bugs and following through with player suggestions .
    i think this was a nice step .

but really hope Al dev team makes some type of effort on advertising the game . we are at a point where we can get many more members to join the community and re build the games fame as it once had . meaning more players might like to play as the game has one of the best dev teams ive seen so far . keep up the good work

ps the pet looks kinda like the samson with wings though :3

Happydino
    Agreed to the Dev team being active and helpful. Its actually nice to see stuff being tested and implemented with player feedback. Hats off to all you wonderful people.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Dugdag still the best proc weap

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I also want a Ice phoenix and dark phoenix 🧊

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

can we also get scooby the dog as pet ?
    Last edited by asommers; 09-28-2022 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Removed quoted original post
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

How do you plan to adress availability issues once those weapons will become available. Actual prices of endgame Arcane armors seems unrealistic compared to their lower level counter parts that deals half of the ratings but cost like 1000% more, and we re talking about tens of millions of gold. I know these new items are part of your business campaign but I feel like every time when an item is released is way too expensive and after a while it become eighter irrelevant or is widely available because a new better item will be introduced. I am personally not satisfied with the way things work right now because I'm not among those who find a fair deal in paying 1000% more for double performance of an item that will fall in price at any time.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    How do you plan to adress availability issues once those weapons will become available. Actual prices of endgame Arcane armors seems unrealistic compared to their lower level counter parts that deals half of the ratings but cost like 1000% more, and we re talking about tens of millions of gold. I know these new items are part of your business campaign but I feel like every time when an item is released is way too expensive and after a while it become eighter irrelevant or is widely available because a new better item will be introduced. I am personally not satisfied with the way things work right now because I'm not among those who find a fair deal in paying 1000% more for double performance of an item that will fall in price at any time.
    ++1

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk