Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: u should learn from dev tooo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Stop crying and enjoy the game, there's a lot of ways to make gold. Ever since booty was released everybody has been dependent on it, but now that it has been balanced for the sake of the economy and the new players, you, greedy players are mad because you can't make easy gold. Also, players with low gold loot can much more enjoy this event because tokens are easily obtained helping them buy those legendary booty chests and sell them in the auction. Moreover, be thankful devs are still making events like this where everyone can enjoy and make money (No need to farm energies).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    Stop crying and enjoy the game, there's a lot of ways to make gold. Ever since booty was released everybody has been dependent on it, but now that it has been balanced for the sake of the economy and the new players, you, greedy players are mad because you can't make easy gold. Also, players with low gold loot can much more enjoy this event because tokens are easily obtained helping them buy those legendary booty chests and sell them in the auction. Moreover, be thankful devs are still making events like this where everyone can enjoy and make money (No need to farm energies).
    This sounds like if easter event only drop blue eggs and u told em to be thankful at least there's still easter event and even If they increase gold drop, prices won't inflate unless the gold drop is like 100k/boss. Even if they increase it to 30k/boss, evg still makes more than the event/hour. And who said ppls will low gold loot benefit from the event? All of my newbie friends with 200-300 gl are all dissapointed.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by avaunt; 07-10-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    This sounds like if easter event only drop blue eggs and u told em to be thankful at least there's still easter event and even If they increase gold drop, prices won't inflate unless the gold drop is like 100k/boss. Even if they increase it to 30k/boss, evg still makes more than the event/hour. And who said ppls will low gold loot benefit from the event? All of my newbie friends with 200-300 gl are all dissapointed.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Majority of newbies don't buy goldloot items. Many of them are not even fully leveled up. And my newbie friends are enjoying this event. This event is giving them enough gold to survive in Al without gl gears