Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ATTN VERIZON users

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Healey View Post
    this means if you do not have a verizon phone dont bother as aparently verizon phones are better at playing 3d games, and they dont believe any other phone could actually beta test the game properly.(this is my opinion not that of the star legends developers)
    I respect your opinion, but Spacetime didn't choose V Cast because they are "better" at playing video games. V Cast was chosen because V Cast customers are demandy, and expect high quality. Satisfy a V Cast user, then you can satisfy any mobile customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Healey View Post
    beta's should be more of a compitition to get in, allowing those who have experience in beta testing to assist in the removal of bugs, and repairing of code errors. you should be good at technical writing, understand mechanics of programming structure. and not just because you have a phone from a special company, so only people in one country are allowed to assist in the beta.
    Well, it sorta is a competition. Non Verizon users have a chance to get into the beta by competing in Droid Fansite ran events for Beta Keys. The keys would allow players to enter the beta without V Cast.

I do agree with you on beta's should be professional. That is why I am so exited to test the game. I think spacetime believes in it's community enough that they don't have to run professional betas. I mean come on, they got me, Mysticaldream, and Physchologic in the beta. Also many other forumers who will do the awaiting blackstar community proud.

Also, this is a limited Beta. They want a small portion of the population to have access to the beta, not the full community. So V Cast is a very small market, and V Cast also fits the criteria of a beta testing market. Not because their better, because they are very demandy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I mean come on, they got me, Mysticaldream, and Physchologic in the beta. Also many other forumers who will do the awaiting blackstar community proud. .
    You had me up until you said this. There are many people who would do the awaiting SL community proud. You highlight yourself, and two others. I agree that with it but i feel that the statement is too...too....honestly, idk the word for it. Another thing that lost me is that you spelled Physiologic wrong. Rofl.Rofl. I wouldnt care if a caterpillar found the exact same bugs as you. Why does it matter so much on what people did in the past. If you can live up to what made you so respected, then i would agree with the statement. But the beta isnt out yet, thus you cant.

Im disappointed with you Pharcyde...
    ......-1/4
    Last edited by Register; 07-04-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: ROFL
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    You had me up until you said this. There are many people who would do the awaiting SL community proud. You highlight yourself, and two others. I agree that with it but i feel that the statement is too...too....honestly, idk the word for it. Another thing that lost me is that you spelled Physiologic wrong. Rofl.Rofl. I wouldnt care if a caterpillar found the exact same bugs as you. Why does it matter so much on what people did in the past. If you can live up to what made you so respected, then i would agree with the statement. But the beta isnt out yet, thus you cant.

Im disappointed with you Pharcyde...
    ......-1/4
    Heheh :P I only mentioned the people who I could actually think of that would be in the beta. If you want, I can make a massive list of people that will be in the sl beta that will make the community proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    Also many other forumers who will do the awaiting blackstar community proud. .
    Physiologic** Ahh.. Yeah he needs to be more active! He's been so inactive that I forgot his name >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Physiologic** Ahh.. Yeah he needs to be more active! He's been so inactive that I forgot his name >.<
    rofl yeah i havent seen any posts by him recently...lmao but doesnt he have a char name Physcologic or somtin lik dat?
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    rofl yeah i havent seen any posts by him recently...lmao but doesnt he have a char name Physcologic or somtin lik dat?
    I'm totally not sure >.<.