Thread: Proposal to add more useful arcane gears in locked!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Proposal to add more useful arcane gears in locked!!

As we all know awakening event is in about 2 weeks, but the main problem some people are facing atm are lack of clean gears . However not all of them are lacking. Belts,amulets, artis and certain weapons are in lower quantities compared to others like armor helm ring etc.
    So i think it would be a good idea to exclude certain gears from the locked crates of the next event. In my opinion, i think the items to be excluded are
    1.) Helmets
    2.) Armors
    3.) Rings
    4.) Weap(staff/aegis/bow)

Let me know what you think !!

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    As we all know awakening event is in about 2 weeks, but the main problem some people are facing atm are lack of clean gears . However not all of them are lacking. Belts,amulets, artis and certain weapons are in lower quantities compared to others like armor helm ring etc.
    So i think it would be a good idea to exclude certain gears from the locked crates of the next event. In my opinion, i think the items to be excluded are
    1.) Helmets
    2.) Armors
    3.) Rings
    4.) Weap(staff/aegis/bow)

Let me know what you think !!

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Or, you know, instead of storing it in a paywall like locks, add a recipe to be able to craft arcane gear? The recipe would be hard to complete like the halo. This way, it'll be more available to newer players or players who aren't too well off in the game

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Or, you know, instead of storing it in a paywall like locks, add a recipe to be able to craft arcane gear? The recipe would be hard to complete like the halo. This way, it'll be more available to newer players or players who aren't too well off in the game

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    If these "New" players invest time into events, rather than grind out some crazy questline(which would probably need arcane gears anyways, and have to be waaay harder then Halo quest), then they can get rich easily. Its never been easier. Most people just regurgitate rhetoric against P2W and such because they dont/wont use plat.

As a lock opener, i would say the more loot the better. Its better for everyone, the F2P included.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    If these "New" players invest time into events, rather than grind out some crazy questline(which would probably need arcane gears anyways, and have to be waaay harder then Halo quest), then they can get rich easily. Its never been easier. Most people just regurgitate rhetoric against P2W and such because they dont/wont use plat.

As a lock opener, i would say the more loot the better. Its better for everyone, the F2P included.
    Agreed, also STS won’t make something OP like arcane gear Farmable anymore, it gives them 0 profit. Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice to have farmable op gear but I’m sure they’ll have things like Mireguard/Valley set, Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Not everyone has access to buying plat. I bought plat (I say bought because I'm saving for the phone someone told me I need to get) and it's easy to become comfortable and complacent.
    As for telling new players to play event instead of grinding quests, since when have events been new player friendly?
    The dailies are the only way new players can level up so that they can start making gold.
    The legendary gears that drop in Maus aren't that good, last time something good dropped was the Arax daggers but I forget which event that was because I'm slowly but surely losing interest in playing. I'm not the only one by the way.
    Maybe the new "fishing event" will lure some folk in, I'll probably look at it.
    Seems to me that the developers are trying their best to keep the game new and fresh and they are listening to ideas but some of the ideas are just daft.
    My mage is level 65 and is managing on legendary stuff but getting a same level party is difficult.
    For the dailies, someone has kindly loaned me the mandatory speed set we all seem to need these days.
    I don't want to hark back to the old days of Arlor but it's difficult not to when the reason I started playing was because of the arcane, medieval feel the game had back then and wearing epic gear was acceptable, legendary gear was op and guilds were helpful.
    Last but not least, we could look forward to farming gears and eggs, locks too.
    I don't understand why players can't do that again. Oh yes, the word is greed, high levels will exploit it. You know the ones, the flexers who only log in to count their gold or play the mind numbing evg.