Thread: Does anyone know who was first to cap each cap level?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    Unban Thelonearcher please, I want to see who caps first then. Also, the first cappers always use platinum. Also, you don't have to be capped to PvP.
    My main is an endgame character - I only pvp at endgame with that character. I don't want to deal with leveling months later. All I want to do is PVP. There's little to no pvp games the day of the release of a new campaign, so I might as well do it then.

Mike still plays the game on another character. He's had the chance to be the first one to cap after the 56 cap. Hopefully he's the first one to cap next cap.

I have an idea for the next campaign; of course, this would never happen. But I'd like to see the developers release a new campaign and everyone gets an entire weekend to cap to level 81 just like they did the first weekend after the 76 cap was released. The idea is that whoever reaches level 81 and caps by leveling in the new 76-81 maps with no platinum spent gets a cap reward similar to or better than the Dragon Egg that was given to those who reached the 76 level cap in 3-4 days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    My main is an endgame character - I only pvp at endgame with that character. I don't want to deal with leveling months later. All I want to do is PVP. There's little to no pvp games the day of the release of a new campaign, so I might as well do it then.

Mike still plays the game on another character. He's had the chance to be the first one to cap after the 56 cap. Hopefully he's the first one to cap next cap.

I have an idea for the next campaign; of course, this would never happen. But I'd like to see the developers release a new campaign and everyone gets an entire weekend to cap to level 81 just like they did the first weekend after the 76 cap was released. The idea is that whoever reaches level 81 and caps by leveling in the new 76-81 maps with no platinum spent gets a cap reward similar to or better than the Dragon Egg that was given to those who reached the 76 level cap in 3-4 days.
    that would b hardcore w/out usin plat!! if i had the time i would try that

Quick! Staring contest...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to billybob1 For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I meant PvPing at L75 "the normal cap" unless you want the elite item bonuses.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I meant PvPing at L75 "the normal cap" unless you want the elite item bonuses.
    76 gives you 1 extra skill point + the choice to use an elite weapon.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    76 gives you 1 extra skill point + the choice to use an elite weapon.
    Yes and those extra perks but 75 still counts as endgame doesn't it?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Yes, but some ppl want the feel of accomplishing a massive amount of xp points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

It counts as endgame yes, but to be at the top of your game is some people's thing. Others (like dolloway) know they're gonna cap anyway and why leave for tomorrow what you can do today
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

By 1 Week Do u Mean 7 Days Or 5? Well on my school break I capped My burd w/out plat on 10 days, But I do Think it is impossible to do it w/o plat in a Week..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.