Thread: So...lvl 46 glintstone set

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Guys, i'm sorry for u all, but to craft this set it was ur choice and no one told u " craft it ". For example me, i thought that its useless cuz of price, nab ring, helm a bit better than legendary, armor is only good one, amulet is so so, and also time. One good is effect from full set and aps. U guys only critic sts, finally they did something good to all arlor.
    Cuz to make cash for set now its impossible. Ty sts. And stop critic, juz play and enjoy game
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Guys, i'm sorry for u all, but to craft this set it was ur choice and no one told u " craft it ". For example me, i thought that its useless cuz of price, nab ring, helm a bit better than legendary, armor is only good one, amulet is so so, and also time. One good is effect from full set and aps. U guys only critic sts, finally they did something good to all arlor.
    Cuz to make cash for set now its impossible. Ty sts. And stop critic, juz play and enjoy game
    We were stupids who took decision to get that set that's what you mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Ofc no.... I mean that it was ur decide to make this set, nd be more optimist, cuz set gives effect, aps and title.
    No one knows what sts gonna add, same like with arcane ring, which lost his power
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]