Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Calling all End-Game Experts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hmmmm...Id like to see the percentage increase of EG players.

My suggestion.

As an EndGame player who does constant farming - Theres plenty to do. But lets not forget the wide range of gears, stuff in EG.

What are the important stuff i need at endgame?
    - EG is a place where you can earn gold by some amount of significant hardwork. In order to farm efficiently stack up on Potions, Ankhs, And have a good pet like blinky, yowie, even a breeze is good. Ankhs are required for you in elite farming areas, elites is where youre usually gonna die sooner or so. Use ankhs to revive on the spot you died. Get a good farming guild too. Theres alot of em around here.

How do i farm for gold?
    - Its just not too easy to make up easy-peasy gold. Theres multiple options like farming km3 for Rengol lockeds (or you can craft them into massive locked crates, they go at high prices like 150k or so), farming for a dragonite bar (kill tindirin bosses for teeth, elite bosses have high chances to drop dragkin teeth - drag bars are around 4m++), farm arena for vials by opening elite arena master chests - vials are around 350k-300k. Farm chaos/finesse/fury/lightning jewels at the glinstone caverns.

There's plenty to do as well, farm kelvin eggs @ oltgaar if you want to buy ankhs. Use shazbot and Klaas elixirs at your advantage.

What are some good gears?
    - Theres the new legendary orcslaying set - obtained by farming & of course it takes time to collect nomerite ingots since orc tags are available via daily quests. If you have the old lv36 mythic set/Lv41 Imbued set, keep using them to farm.

For weapons, get the latest ones if youre looking for higher damage, or stick to the ov41 expedition/lv41 mythic bows in case you have one - its not recommended to buy a lv41 mythic bow, buy a giant bow of potency instead.

Get a planar pendant, or another pendant like an eerie necropolis amulet. I find them both usefull. Planar pendant's recipe goes for 175k+ and farming planar tombs will be a bit of a tough task since i dont see many around.

Ill add more when i wake up within the next 12hrs

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?247178-Guide-The-most-of-Ren-gol
    Last edited by Wazakesy; 07-17-2015 at 11:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Hmmmm...Id like to see the percentage increase of EG players.

My suggestion.

As an EG player who does constant farming - Theres plenty to do. But lets not forget the wide range of gears, stuff in EG.

What are the important stuff i need at endgame?
    - EG is a place where you can earn gold by some amount of wignificant hardwork. In order to farm efficiently stack up on Potions, Ankhs, And have a good pet like blinky, yowie, even a breeze is good. Ankhs are required for you in elite farming areas, elites is where youre usually gonna die sooner or so. Use ankhs to revive on the spot you died. Get a good farming guild too. Theres alot of em around here.
    "What is an EG Player and where is EG located?" was my first thought on reading this. I am assuming you mean End Game.....

My advice - make a rogue. Playing the new maps on the other classes is slow at best, and tedious. On a decently geared rogue you can solo most maps faster than you can run them in a mixed-class party.
    Last edited by Serancha; 07-15-2015 at 10:32 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    "What is an EG Player and where is EG located?" was my first thought on reading this. I am assuming you mean End Game.....

My advice - make a rogue. Playing the new maps on the other classes is slow at best, and tedious. On a decently geared rogue you can solo most maps faster than you can run them in a mixed-class party.
    *edits post*