Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
I know you all havent heard from me some days yet.It has a Major reason. First of all I am fulltime working in a restaurant in germany near cologne and we have carneval.. overcrowded Restaurant all day long till wednesday. Second, my past closest friend died 1 1/2 weeks ago by caraccident and funeral was friday. That are the major reasons WHY I could not manage a timeslot for the match.

Of course either my team and parth team dont want to be DQ thats why I honestly want to set up a timeslot where every affected player should so his best to show up online. I am living in +1 GMT timezone, and can basically come online for match from 11pm-5 am my time and also from 8am-11am. This is my part to get this match set up.

-Apostel
Whoa Apo, im sorry to hear about your friend.

What I can do is have your team in the second chance pool within your same bracket. This way it moves forward and you guys have a second chance to match up.
Bullies and the other cot team are scheduled for tonight. Maybe if either one doesnt show or you could play the winner of that match?