Thread: The Dead Society

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    This is only because another guild (Sparkling Pwnies) is going through hard times.
    We lost 18 capped members; TDS received benefit from our loss, but no need for posts like this
    Hey Buddy :-) I am very Sympathetic to The Sparkling Pwnies, I did leave a message for em wishing them the best for their recovery,
    They are a good guild, one started from the very beginning of the game, so they have our respect.
    But from our point of view, you must understand, we are an underdog guild surrounded by much larger and older guilds, now for a guild that was never intentionally aiming for the leaderboards, you can see our excitement.
    I'm sure when the Sparkling Pwnies, and many other guilds first made the leaderbords, they were just as excited as we are.
    Please don't take things the wrong way, I am saddened for your loss, but as you may have found out, With DL around the corner, no guild is truly safe, we have to try and support each other.
    By the way, I really appricicate you giving our guild a try and thank you for you imput :-)
    *mitch Salutes*
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Hey Buddy :-) I am very Sympathetic to The Sparkling Pwnies, I did leave a message for em wishing them the best for their recovery,
    They are a good guild, one started from the very beginning of the game, so they have our respect.
    But from our point of view, you must understand, we are an underdog guild surrounded by much larger and older guilds, now for a guild that was never intentionally aiming for the leaderboards, you can see our excitement.
    I'm sure when the Sparkling Pwnies, and many other guilds first made the leaderbords, they were just as excited as we are.
    Please don't take things the wrong way, I am saddened for your loss, but as you may have found out, With DL around the corner, no guild is truly safe, we have to try and support each other.
    By the way, I really appricicate you giving our guild a try and thank you for you imput :-)
    *mitch Salutes*
    Srry if my post was taken this way. I've just been a little frustrated due to a few real life issues and it seemed to me that His post was sorta meant to mock us
    Edit: I am sorry that I mistook Chabone's post. I didn't have much time to read it over
    Please accept my apologies.
    Last edited by Taipan; 03-01-2012 at 08:43 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taipan For This Useful Post: