Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: L16 Warrior is OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

EXACTLY^
    I dont spam skills,
    If i just used packs, the warrior and me battle would go on forever until one of us lagged...
    NERF THE L15/16 ELITE WARRIOR GEAR, helm and armor.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    well they should. Endgame is the same as twinking, thinking something else is daft and loopsided.e
    Sure they're similar, the same way high school football is similar to college ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Are you serious, most the PvP updates were based on end-game PvP. You think end-game PvP has more priority because... you can do elite? you can wear mythic/elite items?
    Dunno I thought this was obvious. When expansions come out everyone wants to pvp in the best gear with the most skill points. Which is end game. Since pve focuses on end game what makes you think pvp would be any different?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo:1052704
    well they should. Endgame is the same as twinking, thinking something else is daft and loopsided.e
    Sure they're similar, the same way high school football is similar to college ball.

Are you serious, most the PvP updates were based on end-game PvP. You think end-game PvP has more priority because... you can do elite? you can wear mythic/elite items?
    Dunno I thought this was obvious. When expansions come out everyone wants to pvp in the best gear with the most skill points. Which is end game. Since pve focuses on end game what makes you think pvp would be any different?
    i dont think anyone does pve for fun, pvp is for fun. Theyre two different things. Ofc it would be different...

"Pvp should only be focused on endgame " LOL. Ignorant much?...

Seriously. Twinking is a form of pvp, people are trying to push it away. What if people dont wanna spend half of their time trying to gt money for gear or tryin to get to lvl cap?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

More people twink then endgame...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i dont think anyone does pve for fun
    LOL. Ignorant much?
    The irony of this is astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    More people twink then endgame...
    Its statements like these that makes it hard for anyone to take you seriously. Where is your data backing this up? No one has a problem with twinks. I have one. Do I think the game needs to be balanced around my lvl 10 rogue? Hell no. That would be stupid. The game is expanding to higher and higher levels, and that's where you're going to see balance, plain and simple.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everybodys shouting nerf when they cant kill someone. Create a new strategy instead of saying that warriors are OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

nerf is getting OP. pls nerf

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomboompow:1052959
    Everybodys shouting nerf when they cant kill someone. Create a new strategy instead of saying that warriors are OP.
    try it before you speak
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

Tell me this, what is the difference in PvPing with the best gear in lets say level 16 and PvPing with the best gear in end-game? At the end of the day, its the same thing, its PvP, the only difference is, twinks choose not to pay large sums of gold to PvP whereas End-gamers do. My point being, you go into end-game for PvE, you go into to twinking for PvP, because the only difference I see is the spending of gold. You mentioned having more skill points....the number of skill points doesn't matter, why? because your opponents will have the same number of skill points as you or a similar number of skill points as you no matter which level bracket you choose to go into, so either way you're in a even playing field.

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Infrico For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

try it before you speak
    i dont need to try it. Even if i cant kill an "OP" warrior doesnt mean that they need to be nerfed. They just found a better build to counter yours and now that you cant kill them you shout "OP".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomboompow:1053280
    try it before you speak
    i dont need to try it. Even if i cant kill an "OP" warrior doesnt mean that they need to be nerfed. They just found a better build to counter yours and now that you cant kill them you shout "OP".
    Yeah me and ctf can beat 95% of all rogues and mages. With warriors its a whole new story! Op wars ftw
    Last edited by Bless; 04-16-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Like bless said^ if the best rogues have a hard time with warriors who can kill them?
    Average rogue kdr-3
    Average mage-2
    Average warrior-6

I have spent A LOT of plat on respecs tryin to find a build vs warrior, conclusion? OP is OP.

I dont always spam, but when i do, i die.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Tell me this, what is the difference in PvPing with the best gear in lets say level 16 and PvPing with the best gear in end-game? At the end of the day, its the same thing, its PvP, the only difference is, twinks choose not to pay large sums of gold to PvP whereas End-gamers do. My point being, you go into end-game for PvE, you go into to twinking for PvP, because the only difference I see is the spending of gold. You mentioned having more skill points....the number of skill points doesn't matter, why? because your opponents will have the same number of skill points as you or a similar number of skill points as you no matter which level bracket you choose to go into, so either way you're in a even playing field.
    Heres the difference. End game is similar to low level pvp sure. Not exactly the same. More skill points/more skill effects, larger stats, better procs on weapons etc. It's better balanced than twink pvp, because end game is and always will be priority in an expansion based game. Theres a reason gear is more expensive at level cap than in twink levels. More people are buying and selling that gear. More people are using it. You really think devs are going to ignore the majority in favor of a minority of players?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

It's similar but not the same.
    I pvp often at l16 and 26 and the playstyle is quite different tbh

but that's just my opinion so who knows maybe it's THAT similar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Rogues can beat warriors though. Bring any warrior level 21, I assure you 100% I will win a 1 v 1. Add me: Twinkleton

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Rogues can beat warriors though. Bring any warrior level 21, I assure you 100% I will win a 1 v 1. Add me: Twinkleton
    this is L16, were discussing lowering stats on gear L16...
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

From endgame perspective...VB is not endless mana- you go OOM unless it is another warr that is fighting you.

VB does not give mana unless you are thwackin on the guy...let him waste the cast and go oom.

If the problem is it being an "endless fight" if you just use packs...welcome to a warrs world versus each other. So you can not kill each other...move on to another target.

...better yet, stop 1v1 and play as a team. You silly twinks can always go endgame for balanced pvp- low lvl pvp is supposed to prepare you for endgame pvp...not be your ticket out of it.

Why would low lvl pve content be your bread and butter in an mmo...or crafting the lowest tier items?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

this is L16, were discussing lowering stats on gear L16...
    "Take note, i am talking about l16 PVP froma rogue.
    I saw similar things in l21 pvp."

Partial quote from OP.

"Rogues can beat warriors though. Bring any warrior level 21, I assure you 100% I will win a 1 v 1. Add me: Twinkleton "

He happens to be right. There are a few 21 rogues I just cannot beat no matter what. Not sure if twink is one. The name isn't that familiar.

At every level a top geared rogue wins. If you don't, the problem isn't the class.
    Last edited by Syylent; 04-19-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TourneAsunder View Post

Why would low lvl pve content be your bread and butter in an mmo...or crafting the lowest tier items?
    Just to answer this one.. I find the pve quite boring. Mind numbingly so. This is just my perspective. Others may think differently.

I pved for less than 30 mins last night. I usually can make it maybe 5 minutes. You need to pve to level. In my case.. That will take a year. Then to gear you need to pve more... That will take another year.

That being said... some people just do not like pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    Just to answer this one.. I find the pve quite boring. Mind numbingly so. This is just my perspective. Others may think differently.

I pved for less than 30 mins last night. I usually can make it maybe 5 minutes. You need to pve to level. In my case.. That will take a year. Then to gear you need to pve more... That will take another year.

That being said... some people just do not like pve.
    I was just trying to state that nobody settles for low lvl pve content in mmo's...they lvl beyond it in a few hours. Nor should they settle for low lvl pvp...big reasons for twinks over the years has been an imbalance at endgame pvp so mains use the wealth and items they have already accumulated to fund an unbeatable twink...to experience something positive from a faulty pvp system.

Another reason would be easy meat in the hordes of true low lvl toons without the backing of the main account...but that has lessened over the years since the "meat" just avoids pvp until endgame now.