Thread: I miss the old DL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I agree with everything said in here, but personally I'm sort of tired of fighting for all this.

I mean, like come on. Purify's thread has been up for a long while now, and everything mentioned there makes sense and is obviously to make the game better, and everyone in the community agrees with it, yet they didn't really apply everything or listen to it completely. Well they did make pvp gear dropable (sort of) aegis and other relics are permanent drops, but still doesn't feel that right, we still have to spend hours forging, spend millions of gold that is hard to earn for many of us, the forge is like limiting the people who play pvp.. many dont play it bcz they cant afford spending that much on forge so they'd rather not play at all..

Anyway they did do some great stuff as well, like reducing the weapon combo (after purify and the community literally died asking for it to be removed for a long time since it ruined the point of pvp completely) but eventually they ended up listening so.. thanks to them. But yeah took long enough.. and everyone is sort of tired of trying tbh, trying to just let it be, nothing stays great forever after all.. DL's glory days are long gone I believe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IShootFirst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    I agree with everything said in here, but personally I'm sort of tired of fighting for all this.

I mean, like come on. Purify's thread has been up for a long while now, and everything mentioned there makes sense and is obviously to make the game better, and everyone in the community agrees with it, yet they didn't really apply everything or listen to it completely. Well they did make pvp gear dropable (sort of) aegis and other relics are permanent drops, but still doesn't feel that right, we still have to spend hours forging, spend millions of gold that is hard to earn for many of us, the forge is like limiting the people who play pvp.. many dont play it bcz they cant afford spending that much on forge so they'd rather not play at all..

Anyway they did do some great stuff as well, like reducing the weapon combo (after purify and the community literally died asking for it to be removed for a long time since it ruined the point of pvp completely) but eventually they ended up listening so.. thanks to them. But yeah took long enough.. and everyone is sort of tired of trying tbh, trying to just let it be, nothing stays great forever after all.. DL's glory days are long gone I believe
    funny how u talk about urself using a different forum account... LMAO.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sceunago For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sceunago View Post
    funny how u talk about urself using a different forum account... LMAO.
    Yeahh...