Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What Endgame PvP Really Needs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Bears are disgusting in 1v1s. The sword if not bear needs some definite help
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Understood, but if those nerfs DID happen, people would yet again complain how it was “not enough” or something. Honestly if it was to be nerfed, a lot of my skills would need tweaking to make me useful still.
    I have heard from several bears that a lot of the time it feels like you are stunned too much of the fight to be able to do much, whether that be a 1v1 or FFA. That's why I included my suggestion of a 1-2 second cooldown reduction of the "stomp" skill. This in turn would make bear a little more mobile overall (stomp destuns) and thus create more wiggle room for warriors to stick to their opponents.

@Absolize, Keep in mind that you are using dex set. With str set, you would be much tankier and have comparable damage. The only reason rhino can utilize dagger set right now is because it is over tuned. When reading my suggestions, imagine yourself playing with a str set, as the fact that you can use dex set effectively on paladin at the moment is because of the over tuning.
    Last edited by Congeniality; 06-20-2018 at 09:39 PM.