Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
Guys... I have a guild called "cry" for those who are whining. You're welcome to join it
Also for such a small issue everyone needs to relax. Obviously they weren't planning this. They are allowed to make mistakes which they will fix. For those who don't know in the USA it's labor day meaning most work places are closed. The time zone which sts work from is in is still very early. It's not even 9 there.. give them time. Chill. Instead of being rude and wishing evil why not farm some more on dl to beat your "hated" guilds.
It's not about whining and it might be a small issue for you but gaming is a big platform and such silly mistakes cost allot for other players.
Just an example : people.skipped their school and work for collecting prizes (I know STS didn't tell them to skip it but they did it coz of false hope of winning the prize after working hard for 2 days) and they just wasted a day because of some technical or human error ???

And you can't say it so simple coz now a days the technology is up to mark...I don't need to go to my work place to inform my employees about any delay or some other issue.

It's just negligence, else they can just confirm some update on some social platform.

Again I am not saying it for personal issue it's a common issue for every gamer who plays dark legends and like it to play forward but this type of negligence can kill the game

Thanks for reading the post.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk