Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Yes maybe that event was hard to farm maybe it wasnt for a handful of players. angel first event was hard to win ( I didn’t win but tried) and so was black star event. Just cause it hard for some people doesn’t mean it was hard for everyone. Gaulet is hard for me to win also. maybe black dragon event shouldn’t be hard to grind out like the first time. Maybe it was so much grinding that people got board and just gave it up. I don’t know about you but I prefer to play events that are fun. As far as spending plats for some people it’s a lot of boring work grind just to get the cash to buy items for some people, so maybe 300 plats would be better?

I do wanna point out that it’s okay to have different views on the matter. All feed back can potentially be useful. If someone owns black dragon set I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the issue is that people automatically assume that a player who owns a item or name that is either expensive or sounds cool must be BMing. That's terrible generalizing. Yesterday there was a black dragon helm in cs for just 300m. I know countless players who made 300m during last weeks event. BD armor is only 900m. You're telling me that you can't just play the game and save your gold to obtain the last piece of gear? The first couple gold farms this game had was paying out 300m alone, this was also before gold equips came into the game.

There are more black dragon sets than exclusive Pink items such as toymans. 15, 25, and 35 alike. Why aren't you so keen on trying to bring them back since they ACTUALLY have a function? Toys were OP in PvP. Yet black dragon does nothing, especially now that there is a abundance of 3pc rings. You only want BD because of it's rarity, that's not a opinion it's a fact. The minute everyone has bd plus extra you're just going to go to the next exclusively rare item, like bold glory, and complain about that.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 09-03-2020 at 12:32 PM.