Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    1. Inflation is not a problem and has never been
    this is just a thing so many people assume but the devs never adressed or mentioned that inflation was a problem
    - if it was a problem they would have mentioned it
    +they would add more things like sir spends alot where a negative inflation happens
    + they would lower gold drops everywhere they can
    2. Also I agree that elite vardan gates should be played more because its beautiful
    100% agree inflation isn't a problem. Some players have problem because they sold his gold loot sets and now they forcing nerfing dm to rebuy sets for 25% value. Im sure nerfing dm will provide to big collaps of prices. I must admit they are good economists...

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    100% agree inflation isn't a problem. Some players have problem because they sold his gold loot sets and now they forcing nerfing dm to rebuy sets for 25% value. Im sure nerfing dm will provide to big collaps of prices. I must admit they are good economists...

Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Gold loot sets are dropping in price for other reason than what u are trying to claim. Its not StS fault u want to sell your gold loot set now. The set are cheaper because of 2 reasons(this happens the last few years aswell). Awakening Event is near, and we are on one of the biggest events(which one of the main loots are the GL sets). That is the reason they are dropping

If you want to create chaos and Panic Sell your gear then that is on you, but what you are preaching in game and on forums isnt a healthy way to try and move past this hurdle.

Nobody Knows What The Adjustment to Deep Marsh is going to be. I would suggest to stop spreading false narratives in game and on forums and try to adapt.
    Cicno foreshadowed a change to DM, and it's very clearly not going to be a buff

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Cicno foreshadowed a change to DM, and it's very clearly not going to be a buff

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Good job Avta you are the 'father' of all that nerfs. If it will happen i will have to say goodbye Arcane Legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post

Dont blame me now bro im against nerfing anything in game. First of all avariece sets was risning in price since few years if you didnt noticed that we are playing different games. I will give you an example now: Ava set 450gl before nerf evg costed 280m. Now after evg nerf its like 190m you can find easy. So its allready 90m lower. Now imagine after nerf dm how much they will cost. 50m? Gold loot sets will be useless. Where we will farm gold? I just want people to know what is happening. I cant understand why you want to destroy game you playing..