Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Aura visuals

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    If you have feel offensed i am very sorry my friend, this was the last thing i want, im just try to give a logical explanation of why they will not add option to hide aura, i would never insult you my friend!
    We’re good, I know you well enough to know you aren’t disrespectful even if we disagree my friend

I’ll take your farrari metaphor & run w it

Say guy w “nice” car wants to be viewed as flashy or rich
    Some ppl like me don’t see ppl w that car as flashy or rich
    In fact I usually see that person in a bad way which is the opposite of what they want
    Why? I usually think that person is insecure and flaunts when they could display the enviable virtue of humility & self security

That’s what I mean when I say no one needs to care how I see them, that sounds insecure

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Have you considered a subscription service for the players? I would pay ya each month to be able to turn off auras..
    YES anything to get rid of game impeding seizure inducing technicolor vomit

When zhulong was released, sts reduced his aura for a reason, now all players can have 2 or 3 auras overlapping and that’s ok?
    Makes no sense

So again, because no one can offer a logical response I’ll repeat myself until I hear a logical response

*what is the difference between allowing us to turn off badges names and titles, but not simply allow players to turn off auras on their own screen?*

Most ppl like them and won’t do this, so ppl who are concerned about what I see on my screen should know most ppl are seeing exactly what aura lovers want them to see, so why be bothered by a minority who DONT AFFECT THEM

Most responses against the turn off option are hyperbole, straw man, or insults

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post: