Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

The Spacetime Studios Development Team is hard at work building great new stuff. For Arcane Legends, we’re making headway on everything we posted about 10 days ago in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends, which includes:

• New content
    • Raised level cap
    • Vanity Items
    • Balance
    • Bug Fixes and refinements
    • Season 2 of the Leaderboards
    • Player vs. Player (PvP)

For those interested in our other games, we also have some big developments for Pocket Legends that we will be releasing details about soon. We also have Year End Holiday celebrations coming for all games.

Beyond all of the above, we’re interested in what else you are looking for in Arcane Legends? We certainly have our ideas, but we’d like to hear yours. We want to keep entertaining you for months and years to come, so ideas that have the possibility of broad, lasting appeal are especially interesting. Additionally, we are always trying to balance our business goals with your entertainment. So, hearing what kinds of things you would be willing to spend Platinum on for additional convenience or entertainment value are also very interesting.

Thanks very much for being part of the Arcane Legends and Spacetime Studios Community of Gamers! We look forward to your thoughts.

-----------------------------

Please use this thread to post your ideas about standard game content or features.

If you have ideas for Premium content or features, please use this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77503
    Last edited by Samhayne; 11-30-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

For free content, i'd suggest these:

• Few Vanities.
    • Stash Slots.
    • Respec Points.
    • Inspect Page Editing.

These are just ideas. To be honest, I prefer to wait and have the surprise of future content. Just don't make us pay for 100% of the new content. Thanks and good luck .
    Last edited by Astrocat; 11-30-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Free revives - as in skill oe pet or if ur generous all 1plat rev free
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for google chrome(pc) , please add the option of changing the hotkeys layout for keyboard use thank you =)

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Free revives - as in skill oe pet or if ur generous all 1plat rev free
    it's not really an issue of generosity, Miraclebird. As part of running a business, we do need to have some options that users pay us for to justify the time and effort spent creating and maintaining the games. We're really like to keep the discussion on new ideas and not get dragged down into the specifics of running a successful business. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

more diversified skills
    maybe having some warrior skills that scale with dex/int
    this will encourage different builds and more roles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

1.Send messages to friends that are offline.
    2.Gain PvE kills in lower level dungeons.
    3.Guild vanity item (shield, flag, button, etc..) that we can create by the guild master purchasing with plat.
    4.Create two types of PvP maps. One map that is all FFA that has gates and waits for a full game,then the players that can go at it. And 1v1 maps that boot people that automitically that attack or "rush" without saying "go"
    5.More skill placements.
    6.The skill slots to be the same as PL, not like SL. I find it harder to switch skill slots back & forward. In PL i can just place all 12 skills on my screen, makes it much easier.

-Trust
    Last edited by xbabybugszx; 11-30-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Listing fees is very high in auctions. Also there should be an additional comments option by the seller. so we can mention that we are open to bargain. Or if someone wanna buys our item in exchange of our item, we can mention our preference. For ex - in my listing of a 500k item, I can mention that I am open for trade for 200k+ a particular item or a pet many. That will make it easier for us.
    In auctions sometimes people end up with good legendary items that they wanna sell but cause of heavy listing fees they can't. Then they sell for low price. I think either u guys should decrease listing fees % or maybe take it only if item sells. Or if not that then at least return that fees if listing is cancelled.

New pets - there are very few pets in the game. And most are basically same with diff colour combinations. U guys can add tigers, eagles, maybe lions, cats, any other good animal. We seriously need heavier variety of companions.

Variety of top class items. Currently there is only 1 too items in every class. Like a particular blades for rogues level 16 legendary. These are the best blades for rogues. Why can't there be options. Of someone likes to be heavy on health (not as heavy as warriors) and armor then a weapon for that. A diff one for intelligence and diff one for dex, bonus damage and damage. But the value of these items for you and for players will be same, I.e., u can have the same % chance in or servers of players farming these. That is maybe 0.5 % for all these three items.

Bigger parties for higher level of enemies. In upcoming levels u can add even harder bosses with parties of 5. Bigger areas maybe. Certainly more additional items to slash and collect loot from.

About loot, loot we find generally by slashing stuff is generally 2,5,10,20,34, gold. You guys can add rare chance of getting 100-5000 gold.

I know that u guys have made this game to earn money but If the game is free for everyone with additional premium currency and services then the regular achievements should be achieveable by everyone. Maybe hard for normal users but at leat give them an opportunity. Like currently there are two achievements which ask users to list MULTIPLE and 10 items in auction at the same time. Those who can't buy can't ever get this achievement. Maybe if someone sells items over 1 million gold then they get an additional listing slot from the auction house. So if in 2-3 weeks someone is able to sell items worth in total 10 M they have 10 additional slots and now they can get that achievement. Same with guilds....no normal user can buy a guild character.

Guilds - currently guilds concept is lame. U join a guild. The master buys a hall, people can trade and chat thers, there is a guild chat but that's it. Nothing innovative and exciting with guilds going on.

I have more in mind...maybe I'll comment later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

- More chat channels (to have separate Trade channel in guild for example, that you can switch off; or even channels for Interests)
    - New pets and staff (mb not more powerful, but Special in speed only (+35% .. ), attack bonus only (20%) etc..
    - More staff that you can purchase by Token and Hauntlet coins, let it be 1000 points and hard dungeons, but you can buy at least some cool pet or special (not best but cool) legendaries
    - Dota-like map in PvP, and Tower Defense map, where you can gain achievements, and mb coins
    - Gold purchased respec, let it be 100k gold against 3platinum, but let it be!
    - More diversity in LB, solo/duo/separate class LB in crypt and tombs - 5 positions not one and so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yeah, about auction slots and stash slots - same, let the price be UNFAIR, 10x higher than in plat, but can be purchased in gold (300k for example). But making it possible to accomplish. For plat users - much easier, ok ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

More Auction slots
    More Stash slots
    More Invent slots
    More In-depth questing, more fun and interactive ones e.g. where you cant just complete it on your own.
    Random questing and rewards for example a random NPC appears next to you asking for help and maybe if you are lucky you can get Vanities/Items, for completing the Random Quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

From doing the crypts and hauntlet runs its alot of fun but the path from start to end is linear. There is not to many different ways to get from point A to B and the enemies are fairly static. Im not sure what the programming requirements are for this but it would be more cool to have a map that was more an area map like a village that you had to clear out the enemies, but with random spawning and roaming mobs you can predict where they will be. May be have fewer enemies in a level, but have higher hp. You get critical for hit them on the weak spot or doing specific combos on them and also higher critical if your able to sneak up on them.

It would be cool if there were banners in the guild hall for people who have their names on the lb. I also a fan of making statues of the season winners of the lb and put them in kraag or maybe a new town. Call it City of Heros or something like that.

Azibas, My Guess is 2027

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok i know u make this game to gain profit but don't restrict the player to must buy the plat to have access for certain features that u usually need
    i'm ok with the idea that plat make u cool flashy etc but make another way to access the features by other mean maybe it's hard to get but it's possible
    example :
    - there is daily that reward 1 respec token and u need 10 respec token to have access to respec. it's hard but it's possible.
    - u can revive with rev and instantly by paying gold to roll a slot machine if u success u'll revive instantly

also if the Cons make it pay a little tax to listing item and make other tax when the item selling so fail cons not suffer gold lost to much
    and i have idea about give a little generousness of dev if possible maybe give reward per level up like additional inv, stash, auction slot.

u can also add feature like cod and mailbox to send between player so economical not just rely on the cons and yelling in the town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

********CRAFTING********

Please please, please add crafting and crafting materials etc.

It would add more variety to the game by far and introduce a new dimension to AL plus add to the economy in AL.

LOWER listing Fees in Auction. Why $100? That's way too high

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Once pvp comes out you should have a training mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Moved to a new thread: A Few Ideas (Link)
    Last edited by Minties; 12-05-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

In general, you add tons of longevity to a game if you introduce customizable gear. Everyone's saying it, and it's an age-old formula that has sends people out hunting for materials and perfecting their own set of equipment.

You should also find some form of gear sink before the CS floods and everything devalues. Maybe breaking down 20 items could contribute to a free elixir effect or something (limit it to the less popular elixirs if you want to conserve your business goals.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fishing for pet food and pet races
    Punhina - Warrior | Neon - Rouge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

1. Passive skills.
    2. More skill slots. 5 or 6 would be better.
    3. Rare spawn bosses. Like some sort a random spawn that yields a chance of a rare loot. Maybe you could use this idea if you guys plan on doing an Xmas event.
    4. More timed dungeons with achievements like Hauntlet.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ProSophist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. Quick chat
    2. Solo option in dungeons
    3. Drop legendary items to character specific. I'm a warrior and all the legendary drops (about 30-40) I have received were for sorcerers.
    LV 76 Darklordray-Bird,Darklordgrey-Bear, LV 75 Darklordrey-Mage, Darklordgray LV40 Rhino-PL
    LV16 Darklordray-Warrior-Darklordrey-Rogue AL
    LV46 Darklordray-Commando, Darklordrey-Engineer-SL