Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The guild system now is basically just another friend list but with ranks and stuffs. It would be great to be able to do more with the guild. For example: Allow us to see each members last login time so that we'll know who's active and who's not. Have guild levels implemented whereby the members have to do 'contribution' to level the guild which gives certain advantages. Guild announcement / notice function. Guild quests to bring the members together. Guild emblems would be awesome. These are just some ideas which would definitely improve the guild experience for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ground tap movement
    Vanity items
    More towns
    More dungeons

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minties View Post
    • Add the "Show Stats" button when in the Trade window. When people offer items to trade, we'll be able to see what it does to our stats.

Tap on the item to see it's stats (when that item is in the trade window).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

All I want is passive skills and rogue mana boost. Would be nice!
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

•Equipment enchantment !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

More mana regeneration haha xD
    INDUBITABLY:banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Pet battles/Arena

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darklordray:874753
    1. Quick chat
    2. Solo option in dungeons
    3. Drop legendary items to character specific. I'm a warrior and all the legendary drops (about 30-40) I have received were for sorcerers.
    No quick chat. It only promotes spamming

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

-More rooms and things in guildhalls
    -A less boring guildhall (A trader and practice rooms and more)
    -Mana boost for rogues to balance them to other classes due to low health and armor
    -Better items bought with story tokens
    -Enchanting items with buffs and Procs found in the world
    -A bigger world and side areas to explore (Side stories like the crypts but more roaming and exploring big maps)
    -The ability to kill beggars in town
    -The ability to put a bounty on people's heads
    -Passive abilities and skills
    -Less people in a town zone (Gets laggy and crowded. I prefer a small group of 5)
    -More enemies in later caps (I wants a droideka <3)
    -The removal of Gold for Platinum
    -Class specific vanities
    -Many more once I gather all my ideas

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Here is a list of suggestions
    • fix some skills to scale with gear or better yet, your level (like mage's skill that restores mana every sec for 10s. Make the Mana grow with your level, similar to the cost in your spells growing)
    • For Elite Dungeons:
      • make XP gains match the increase in HP/damage
      • make Gold drops match the increase in HP/damage
      • add an Elite Coin (15) that is credited for finishing an elite zone and these can then be spent to purchase elite quality gear. Has to be a good enough price on the items that they aren't too easy to get, but not too difficult. Gear bought this way is bound to account and not CS-able. Helps stop zerging bosses. Incentive to run the whole dungeon. Also, creates a sort of 'end game' to work on. Also, the Elite Coins would have levels so your lvl 15 coins are only good for lvl 15 gear, etc. You could trade up but at like 10:1 ratio maybe since once you are a higher level you wouldn't be able to get lvl 15 coins anymore

• Fix gold from Selling items to be more in line with Item Level * Quality of Item (or even + instead of *). By the time you hit 15, you probably haven't even saved up 10,000 gold unless you had some great luck with legendary items.
    • Pets Passive should scale with their level as well as damage and their abilities. Otherwise you will end up having a lot of low lvl useless pets because their passive stats are out-dated compared new ones that will have to have higher stats to match the higher level cap. If this doesn't happen, then pets surely will become useless and malnourished.
    • Please fix the damage calculation or explain how it is calculated. One would think it is (Weapon Damage + Item Damage) * Damage %. The Item Damage * Damage % works correct, but not for Weapons.
    • Achievement rewards (pets or vanities) for beating the last boss per expansion on Elite, Finishing all Quests, ETC
    • World events that require like 100,000 or 1mil times for a daily to be finished by everyone in order to build something new in game, or gather mats for the Blacksmith to be available.
    • A profession for destroying rare, epic or legendary items to create potions, elixirs, enchanting items, whatever you could think of.
    • insight into calculations for stuff in the game only helps drive fanatacism, theorycrafting, and additional ways for there to be quality control and for enable the users to help spot bugs.
    • a larger open zone where mobs respawn and you can just run around to kill stuff. Maybe have it instances by level ranges so it can stay slightly challenging
    Last edited by CosmoxKramer; 11-30-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Mount!! Ride on our pets!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat:874926
    Mount!! Ride on our pets!!
    *Imagines a huge warrior straddling a frog*
    Ouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    *Imagines a huge warrior straddling a frog*
    Ouch
    LOL! xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

1. Passive skills (it's been suggested before, but I might as well put it here)

2. Please do NOT lower auction costs, the listing fee prevents people from listing everything at prices in the millions. Keep it.

3. Upgrades for pets (imagine: a coller slot for pets or something)

4. More gear/things which can be earned from quests. Love the story token system, by the way
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A wishing well. Toss in gold/gear/plat/eggs etc. for a chance at something better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

More character customization, Alternate gender/faces (can we do something simple? this would be huge)
    Crafting with ingredient system (loot) add proc, increase armor or damage
    Collectors achievements - put together full sets
    new Maps with random enemy spawn points and numbers, eg wilderness outside town
    Default Guild intro/desc text in invite - let people get an idea about your guild
    More wearable item types: capes, belts, shoes, gloves
    Pet skill tree
    Pets in auction (train up a pet, be a pet merchant) (maybe make it harder to level up pets)
    Craft elixirs
    Elixirs in auction
    Guild wars PvP, with leaderboards
    Guild ranks/titles, earned or granted
    Ranged weapons
    Buy potions/runes to use skills you dont have (plat and gold options)
    More variety in map enemies (not always same: armor, health, weapon, etc...)
    "Hell mode" (and you thought Elite mode was hard...), no elixir use
    Last edited by Noobbe; 11-30-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    PL: Eisander, mage | SL: Cybrax, engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

-Two new skill slots where the mana potion and health potion are currently located and move them to the left side. With a level 21 cap we can raise all skills to 5 but a lot of skills have semi-useless perks so with 2 new skill slots we could invest those extra 5 points on diversifying our character even more. I haven't played any of the other Legends game but I browsed around and saw that all of your other games only had 4 skill slots also, except one image which what seemed to be 8 skill slots. If the problem is incompatibility with certain phones because the screen is to small then add a button than can be clicked to switch between skill sets.

-Passive skills.

-Guild recruitment board. The ability for guilds to post ingame and recruit players.

-A guild bank to customize the guild castle.

-Increase the amount of coins dropped and the frequency or increase the value of items sold through the menu.
    Most legendary level 16 items cost in the 10k+ with the best costing 100k+ unless you get lucky and get a good pink to sell it is pretty hard to get good gear with the coin drops of, highest I have seen, 12 coins and menu sold items being worth 7 coins. Anything other than legendary is near worthless in the auction with the auction fee pushing all items to be worth at least 106 coins to make a profit, 1 coin profit.

-reduce how much coins a pet consumes per feed or reduce the speed that the happiness bar drains.
    With the top being said a pet consumes A LOT of coins, and to top it off the happiness bar drains extremely fast. Consequently the bar only drains inside anything but a city, even when idle. So if the value of coin drops and items is not increased the amount of coins a pet spends on food should be price=(x)15 to what the average coin drop should be at your level meaning every 15 coin drops should pay for your pets food. Or make the happiness bar linked to the amount of times the pet skill is used.

-Ability to freely activate and deactivate elixirs.

-Increase duration of some skill related buffs. Many of the tanking skills for warriors for example.

-Reduce the mana cost rogues by half, and mages and warriors by 1/4. Since warriors and rogues need to focus on strength and dex respectively there is not much room for int. Although mage skills require a decent amount of mana, they can replenish some of it, the same for warriors.

-Auto attack by tapping the attack button, double tap and hold for a charged attack.

-Malison should release her ability ontop of the player and around those next to the player since, as far as I can tell, never seem to know where she shoots it and barely see the effect myself. Nervermind, she just needs an icon for her skill on party members.

-Ability to purchase respecs for an equivalent in coins. Assuming 1k coins = 1 plat then a respec should cost 10k coins so plat would still be the preferred choice.

Thats all I can think off :I.
    Last edited by carni91; 11-30-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

should make gold revives only at elite maps nd should make d listing price of auction cheaper. also in future wen vanities will release make a gold purchase version of vanities also. it wud b great who hav no plats nd want to njoy game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

An option is for those afk players in dungeon to be kicked when they idle for 30mins or so.

Also the legendary items farm should be better than those platinum items so both ways for players will be happy.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I only have one suggestion right now and that is a quick message function, like the one on Pocket Legends, where you pre-save a message to be clicked on, such as "retreat", "GO", "/g Welcome", etc. I know this will bring spamming... But I found this function to be helpful for guild chat.