Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
Yeah he is my brother but even if he wasn't I would have replied the same thing to this thread.

Nobody is being deceived or forced to enter, it's that simple. 7.5m per ticket is a lot but like I said it's a choice to enter. I personally lost over 40m from yesterdays raffle (not a flex, that was actually most of my pure gold, unfortunately).

Was I pissed and dissapointed that I didn't win? Yeah of course thats normal. But the whole process was fun to be a part of and at the end of the day there isn't a gun to any of the participants' heads' forcing them to buy tickets.

If someone is willing to risk giving their items, that's completely their own responsibility. It doesn't make the raffle a scam or deception.

That being said the raffle's can definitely be adjusted. One that I know of is that they have talked about reducing the ticket costs which is a good adjustment to make; Players with smaller budgets can take part.
nope because hes taking advantage the fact that he can prominent channel and he can organize a pool of players and constantly making profit without sweat in just 1hr yes im im referring to the 100m raffles and can go more.