Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 8 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I already talked about this, i refer to glint because skull aeg, eb aegis and tb is still useful. Skull ag and ebon aegis = for gold loot not as a main weapon anymore. Tb = not really affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    ............ We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.
    Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.
    About the whole new level, try to be a dev maybe before you throw such cute comments. How would you manage a game with 20 weapons for warrior?

What i meant was stacking 10 weaps with 8 hotbars

why not 100 weapons with 100 hotbars, fun right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    I already talked about this, i refer to glint because skull aeg, eb aegis and tb is still useful. Skull ag and ebon aegis = for gold loot not as a main weapon anymore. Tb = not really affected.

About the whole new level, try to be a dev maybe before you throw such cute comments. How would you manage a game with 20 weapons for warrior?

why not 100 weapons with 100 hotbars, fun right?
    Then its up to the players what weap they prefer to choose out of a 100 weaps. And what urs saying right now having 100 hotbars is definitely impossible to put in the screen. You know im done. I shouldnt be arguing with people who doesnt get affected anyway. People who is using the hotbars for procs gets affected. Not the just warriors but the mage and some “SMART ROGUE USERS” aswell so with that being said. Hope you guys have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Then its up to the players what weap they prefer to choose out of a 100 weaps. And what urs saying right now having 100 hotbars is definitely impossible to put in the screen. You know im done. I shouldnt be arguing with people who doesnt get affected anyway. People who is using the hotbars for procs gets affected. Not the just warriors but the mage and some “SMART ROGUE USERS” aswell so with that being said. Hope you guys have a good day.

As a matter of fact theres alot of weapons to choose from but players use certain kind of weap for proc. And theres only 8 hotbars. Its all up to the players what they wanna use regardless on how many good weaps there is. Regardless of which class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You know im done. I shouldnt be arguing with people who doesnt get affected anyway. People who is using the hotbars for procs gets affected.
    Dude, like seriously? Right after i just shared with you I'm a 76 war and war is my main? Which 76 warrior doesn't stack procs today?

How am I not affected with 300m worth of gears for my war? Couldn't I have adjusted to the changes faster than you have?