Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LB Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default LB Vanities

Hello,
    as we know, current LB vanities are almost always untradeable. Last tradeable lb vanity we got is Rhine Aura... It's been a while, right?
    We have no "prestigious" vanities to buy. We're basically limited to frank/medusa/ghost sets (which are veeery expensive, also it's hard to find a medusa seller), rhine, dancing auras, bugface, crimson/bronze masks. That's practically all we can buy.
    There are no new cool, rare, LIMITED vanities (which takes effort to get them) to buy. We're getting these vanities, but as an untradeable versions. The problem is that not everyone can play 12-16h per day just to be top 10 in lb. Many people want prestigious lb vanities, but not everyone can play that long.
    At least give us an option to buy them from players who can play for that long. I think that many lb runners would also be happy from that change. They could sell the lb vanities they don't need and be rewarded with gold from buyers for their effort.
    Btw, lb vanities = guarantee of not bringing it back. They're always in limited RARE (some people just like rare things) quantity.
    Even tho it's not possible (I don't know why it couldn't be possible), then at least next events could have at least 1 tradeable lb vanity? Like on every lb event we'll have a tradeable armor set or aura or backpack or banner or even badge/title.
    Last edited by AgentStonoga; 11-17-2022 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Tbh i suggest having lb vanity tradable after 1yr similar to Albion where they release new recruiter skin after you bought the skin it's untradable only after 6 months it becomes tradable have in this way we can have people grinding for something after they reach all the ingame content and items

But ofc tradable lb stuff only limited to vanities top 1-10
    Top 11-50 or not gonna be tradable also banners are not going to be tradable, only having helm/armor/wings/weapon insider top 10 are tradable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1 to tradeable lb vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

1+ i have been requesting this for a while, it should be the lb runners choice and i believe most prefer their items are tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

All lb vanities nowdays come in a chest kit. I suggest those kits to be tradable, but the vanity contents become untradable once opened.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    All lb vanities nowdays come in a chest kit. I suggest those kits to be tradable, but the vanity contents become untradable once opened.

So that the efforts of the actual runner are sold off for a price only then to be manipulated by other players who never even put in the work?

Imagine someone who JUST logs into game after a 2 week event, pays for the top 10 kit that a player ran day in and out to obtain ,buys it and wears it. It's better they stay untouchable and shows the people who worked for it, it would be a legendary set /status.
    Hope you understand what I mean.

Tradeable LB s were already there and had been reverted to Bound for a reason. Better you guys find what that reason was instead of giving the same old reasons that had been given forever.

Address the issue they reverted it for, not what you feel like saying. That's why this never gets detected by the sts radar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    So that the efforts of the actual runner are sold off for a price only then to be manipulated by other players who never even put in the work?

Imagine someone who JUST logs into game after a 2 week event, pays for the top 10 kit that a player ran day in and out to obtain ,buys it and wears it. It's better they stay untouchable and shows the people who worked for it, it would be a legendary set /status.

Tradeable LB s were already there and had been reverted to Bound for a reason. Better you guys find what that reason was instead of giving the same old reasons that had been given forever.

Address the issue they reverted it for, not what you feel like saying. That's why this never gets detected by the sts radar.
    What? Item is worth as much as someone's willing to pay, if someone will "overpay" for something that's only his fault. You can't treat other people like kids and "help" them with avoiding "manipulation" for their whole life lol, let them grow up and learn to not trust the random people (some people will never learn, it means they're just stupid and there's nothing we can do about that). You are doing them more harm than belp because they cannot learn how to behave in society. I never buy an item when I'm not sure about price.

Also, isn't that unfair for the people who CAN'T play 12-16h every day for 2 weeks to get lb vanity? Some people are busy, so they can't waste their whole time for tryharding lb. Why they can't just buy a cool, rare, exclusive item if they can afford it? Both sides would be happy - rich buyer, because he bought exclusive vanity and lb runner, because he got a lot of gold after selling his lb vanity.

Rich people also had to work for their richness (I'm not talking about scammers and massive plat buyers).

Top 10 vanity set wouldn't cost 20m like locked vanities, but more like 1b RIGHT AFTER event I guess (and price will rise in the future). Not every random can buy it.

The only thing we got after bounding lb vanities is that ghost set is over 3b, frank set is over 4b and I don't even want to think about medusa price - because we don't have any alternatives to buy, we're just limited to that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

-1 lb items should stay bound so players hard work and grind isn't sold for 1b and then manipulated see rhine aura as best example.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

maybe once a year we can have a tradable LB (one of the big events) should be a rotation or random on which event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by driuipafe View Post
    -1 lb items should stay bound so players hard work and grind isn't sold for 1b and then manipulated see rhine aura as best example.

rhine aura? whats wrong with it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    rhine aura? whats wrong with it?
    Nothing but it got manuipulated real bad so no thanks for new lb aura which gonna be the same lb items should remain bound to character they belongs to. Even if auras were 1.5b from every good lb it's still not covering even half of the cost and especially time u spend into running those lbs.
    If you can't afford lb items don't ask sts to make them easier to afford go farm your *** off and get it ppl those days want all stuff for free and no effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Nothing but it got manuipulated real bad so no thanks for new lb aura which gonna be the same lb items should remain bound to character they belongs to. Even if auras were 1.5b from every good lb it's still not covering even half of the cost and especially time u spend into running those lbs.
    If you can't afford lb items don't ask sts to make them easier to afford go farm yout *** off and get it ppl those days want all stuff for free and no effort

Manipulated? Or maybe because we have huge inflation, we can get even more gold than before due to kraken armor proc rate buff - now we can melt sunken and ekenta really fast, so we get more gold. Mire gold in circulation = more expensive premium stuff which is desired by many people.
    As I said before, items is worth as much as someone's willing to pay. If no one sells an item for X price, and there are many people interested in buying it, then the price has to goes up. That's how it works, especially if we have inflation and everyone can get lots of gold in sunken/ekenta .
    If someone keeps falling everytime on believing that "this item is worth X gold, you can ask my friend who also has/had this" etc - it means that he's just naive and stupid. He'll have to learn to not trusting every random guy or stay like that and being ripped all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Manipulated? Or maybe because we have huge inflation, we can get even more gold than before due to kraken armor proc rate buff - now we can melt sunken and ekenta really fast, so we get more gold. Mire gold in circulation = more expensive premium stuff which is desired by many people.
    As I said before, items is worth as much as someone's willing to pay. If no one sells an item for X price, and there are many people interested in buying it, then the price has to goes up. That's how it works, especially if we have inflation and everyone can get lots of gold in sunken/ekenta .
    If someone keeps falling everytime on believing that "this item is worth X gold, you can ask my friend who also has/had this" etc - it means that he's just naive and stupid. He'll have to learn to not trusting every random guy or stay like that and being ripped all the time.
    You aren't even totally right max at half inflation isn't cause of kraken buff it's only cause sts made this expansion to easy for what we can get as kraken weapons armors they should make portals harder as they were before nerf gold at zodias maps and it would solve all the issues since when portals are open ppl are mostly still running e sunk instead of mecha especially.
    And most items didn't rise cause more ppl wanted to buy them they did rise cause ppl bought most of the lb items and rn are hoarding em so know facts and do some research before saying anything.
    Simple said you can't afford lb items so u want sts to make them easier to farm 1month e sunk=1 lb item it's what you saying in your statement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You aren't even totally right max at half inflation isn't cause of kraken buff it's only cause sts made this expansion to easy for what we can get as kraken weapons armors they should make portals harder as they were before nerf gold at zodias maps and it would solve all the issues since when portals are open ppl are mostly still running e sunk instead of mecha especially.
    And most items didn't rise cause more ppl wanted to buy them they did rise cause ppl bought most of the lb items and rn are hoarding em so know facts and do some research before saying anything.
    Simple said you can't afford lb items so u want sts to make them easier to farm 1momth e sunk=1 lb item it's what you saying in your statement

Not totally right? Did you see what kraken weapons with armors can do in sunken/ekenta? Pro people who were farming 5m per hour, now can farm even 6-7m per hour - that's 20-40% increase. It was already too op before, now it's even worse.
    Hoarding and selling for more after x time is related to inflation - we can get more and more gold every year, so people have more gold in total. When people have more gold, they can offer more for an item which is always desired by many people. If you decrease gold drop by 80%, prices of rare stuff would obviously decrease after some time, because people simply wouldn't have that much gold to offer as much as they were offering before the gold drop nerf. Of course, there's also another factor that increase rare stuff price (some players with that stuff quit the game/are getting banned), but inflation and high demand are also important (even more than that).
    In my statement? I was focusing on giving rich players (farmers, merchants etc) who can't play for that long for 2 weeks a chance of getting an exclusive stuff. Even if we'll stick to 1 month of grinding sunken (I wish I could grind sunk for the whole month) = 1lb vanity (even tho some lb vanities would be cheaper and some would be more expensive), then you have to remember that you're running lb usually for 2 weeks and vanity armor/helm/aura isn't the only stuff you can get = you also get titles, badges, banners, backpacks etc, which can prove that younwere tryharding to get lb. These items can stay as an untradeable (even tho I would like to buy some banners and backpacks), but at least let us buy armors/helms/auras.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

The people who worked for it already had their cake slice (Banner and/or title/badge). Not all lb runners opt to use it forever, or have several lb vanities already afking in their inventory, and would better much exchange it for something else.

It won't get "manipulated" as again my suggestion would make that those who would really want it will open it, which will make it untradeable and wouldn't ever be in circulation, eventually all those kits will be handed out to the recipients who would like it enough.

They've tested the waters again by bringing in tradable vanities back in 2022 Valentine's and Easter with those lb aura's, so this idea of reverting them back to tradable ones isn't out of their radar.

Lastly, this is the reason the thread was made, to reconsider their decision. I mean why not, it might just happen considering it brings in more competition thus more activity from events, and again, they've done it twice already this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

They've tested the waters again by bringing in tradable vanities back in 2022 Valentine's and Easter with those lb aura's, so this idea of reverting them back to tradable ones isn't out of their radar.

Lastly, this is the reason the thread was made, to reconsider their decision. I mean why not, it might just happen considering it brings in more competition thus more activity from events, and again, they've done it twice already this year.
    If they have done it twice, why is this thread coming up?
    It's because you guys want more.
    How about they release old LB items into the mix so the prices would be stabilised from frank to ghastly golem.
    Isn't that an option?
    With the difficulty of reaching top 10 , just a badge and banner is not their win, rather a exquisite vanity / aura that no other person can obtain forever. Only admired but can't be bought or traded. If the person who wants to run decides to sell it, why is he even running, he can just preserve his gold.
    It's more the win for LB runners for that exalted status. And also,

What's the reason they changed tradeable LBs into untradeable in the first place. Please put it here.
    You will have your answer then.

@agentstonogga
    And how do you know if there were more tradable LBs the price won't raise for the old ones.
    Rhine aura did not cause a slow/drop in prices of old ones.
    This shows your talking without proper facts.
    And lastly,

What is the reward for the time /effort put in? Surely not a one time payment of gold .
    Maybe add a seasonal LB for hardcore gold farmers in elites and keep them unteadeable just like in many games, LB cosmetics for various game modes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

If they have done it twice, why is this thread coming up?
    It's because you guys want more.
    How about they release old LB items into the mix so the prices would be stabilised from frank to ghastly golem.
    Isn't that an option?
    With the difficulty of reaching top 10 , just a badge and banner is not their win, rather a exquisite vanity / aura that no other person can obtain forever. Only admired but can't be bought or traded. If the person who wants to run decides to sell it, why is he even running, he can just preserve his gold.
    It's more the win for LB runners for that exalted status. And also,

What's the reason they changed tradeable LBs into untradeable in the first place. Please put it here.
    You will have your answer then.
    But if it improves competition and activity, it would technically be better for what a leaderboard should possess (a challenege) and game right? We all know how busy leaderboards with tradable rewards were before.

That is why I would like them to be tradable in the future. Only the vanity set would be tradable; the rest of the rewards would be bound to the runner; these other rewards are what distinguishes them from those who buy lb vanities. So.. I don't see anything wrong with this.

My motivation is activity, and they've done an excellent job introducing a weekly-based lb system with various rewards. But if it can result to more activity, why not?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

-1 period lb vanity need to be untradable at all cost, maybe add something unique and very useful for everyday gaming, like a gem or orb something that gives you to immune to 1hit and has a cooldown, or increasing your lootable in every certain things open locks drop rates..or additional stats items while in your inventory.. op? its just an idea hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1. Good topic to point out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

-1 creates chaos in pvp and market

Lb shud be tradable after 6-7 months in players inventory in that way people that have patience can actually get the stuff they want and it's LB hard worked item owner can price it whatever he wants I don't see any problems with that gives you insight on what to achieve next in ur endgame as of now ppl have hots for previous lb and lb auras since thats the only endgame goal rn after obtaining every possible gear and GL what else to do?