Thread: Dexmage versus Intmage / Pure Int - A Factual Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karmakali View Post
    Lol...yeah the dying takes some getting used to. My k/d ratio was never a concern (probably because I was too noob to know anyone considered it a factor) but it definately has taken a hit since making the switch.

(...)

I find the challenge to stay alive as dex kinda exhilarating though...like if I can charge into a mob and create absolute mayhem without dying it feels amazing. I have a tendancy to want to be in the front of the pack which definately brings more aggro my way but I will take the increased deaths to get increased challenge and fun any day!
    I used to be a full int, using staff whenever I could (e.g. Hideout or with people I have played with). I just recently switched to dual dex/int and have been hating the dying--where previously I could just spam heal, now I'd die if I just rely on healing, so I'm still getting used to using my pots more.

The shock of dying more often nearly made me consider switching back to int--I love my staff set! However, the fact that people in this thread have gone past this is encouraging me to carry on. Is it generally custom recurve people are using? I'm wearing raid bow set borrowed from a friend.
    Last edited by Uepauke; 06-09-2011 at 07:20 PM.