Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Rogue Skills to change.
Make it how procs work in pve vs pvp. Skills can do 1 thing in pvp and another thing in pve.
  • Means Primary skill.

-- Means middle skill
- Means side skill.

• Shadow Pierce

--Gouging rush, really only a 15% chance to reduce target armor? Why not instead 15% chance to ignore 100% of target's armor or a reasonable %?
-Pierce Armor, change it to 10% more damage upon armor pierce.
-Shadow snare, change reduce 10% speed to "Increase shadow pierce initial damage by 35%."

• Aimshot

-Giant killer. Only 10% increase? Change it to something like "shoot 3 arrows instead of 1" That will be a very hard choice between 75% crit damage boost.
--Shatter Armor: Ignore 30% of target's armor.
-Hamstring hit. Mvs reduction is useless in pve when the skill only hits one target. Now if it was a big aoe thats different. Make it cripple the target for 5s: 25% damage reduction, 5% increased damage taken, and slower attacks.
-Fastener focus: Increase damage dealt to target from all sources by 10%.

• Razor Shield

--Whirling Razors. Dodge caps out at 70%.. Name:  1.PNG
Views: 310
Size:  21.9 KB Change it to increase amount of damage ticks dealt over time.
-Sharpened barbs -> Sharpened fangs. Bleeding targets recover 100% hp back to the player. Amount healed is based on bleed damage. Bleed only does like 100-200 damage per tick.
-Blunted Barbs: Knock back is cancer, change it to 25% chance to stun targets for 2s. Being hit in the face by a blunt barb wouldn't make me want to move.

• Noxious bolt

-Poison Punch: Knock back bad. Instead do "Increase nox bolt range to 10m." The harder your arrow hits the target the more spread it should have upon exploding.
-Heavy bolt: Increases noxious bolt initial damage by maybe 100%, something to challenge crit damage.

I will be honest with you, I can careless about the other 4 skills but if you want me to leave you a list of what needs changed about them in my opinion let me know and I will make one.
100% arm red xD dam

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk