Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: You've got to be kidding me!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    Slush, have u added him as friend and tried the tips Pharcyde mentioned in his thread? I was on from 6pm onward and was only able to get in on three instances! Sam Hayne was on for a while, it helped that he added or accepted my friend request as it made it easier to "stalk" him vs refreshing constantly. However, if you have a long friends list the latter may be easier as it is less scrolling!

Good luck and if u do spot him, please take screenies for my thread! It's neat seeing our reactions and how the devs interact with us!
    Slush's problem is that the devs were offline. The timezones don't allow him to get on with the devs.

I'd say you're best choice would be to try to get on before school, and hope they start a little early.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Slush's problem is that the devs were offline. The timezones don't allow him to get on with the devs.

I'd say you're best choice would be to try to get on before school, and hope they start a little early.
    Oh! Didn't read all of it, saw California time and that's about it, just call me another self-absorbed American, a well meaning one, but a self-absorbed one nonetheless!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    Oh! Didn't read all of it, saw California time and that's about it, just call me another self-absorbed American, a well meaning one, but a self-absorbed one nonetheless!
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

that's really no excuse. i'm in Australia and the times when the devs are on are 4-5am AU time and I set my alarm clocks to wake up to catch up. In fact, I've waved at them for two nights in a row already. They have also been on throughout the day as well. The rant here is really uncalled for. Just because you missed it tonight doesn't mean that there weren't opportunities to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flyingscv View Post
    that's really no excuse. i'm in Australia and the times when the devs are on are 4-5am AU time and I set my alarm clocks to wake up to catch up. In fact, I've waved at them for two nights in a row already. They have also been on throughout the day as well. The rant here is really uncalled for. Just because you missed it tonight doesn't mean that there weren't opportunities to do so.
    1. I don't know what you do for a living (if anything) but I need to go to school (gasp!) through out the day.
    2. Why should I wake up at that time when other people shouldn't?
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION