Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
After being silent for so long I think I should say a few things on this issue
First and foremost items were never meant to be astronomically expensive and why do I say so ? A friend told me that before the gold cap went from 99m to 999m red bath set which many players sold for a billion and above was a mere 20m and you said that items are meant to "increase in price over time" isn't it? Now does an item which was 20m making a leap to over a billion make any sense to you ? I'm sure it doesn't and what's more surprising is that you'd complain about rarity when we're talking about items that were brought for you to just click once and boom it's in your inventory but you didn't complain when the relic weapons of level 36 were made plat purchasable by the turn of level 41 cap along with other items which had way more value than red bath set and even undead all came back for platinum ..at the end of the day all I'm saying is that as long as the items are platinum purchase they should return at least once so that as you yourself said they can "increase in price over time" and not just go from zero to being worth max gold with the common phrase being used that "it's an exclusive item and won't be returning again so if you can't pay my asking price feel free to pass by "
Peace ✌️
as for this, you should read up on birkin bags investments and apply that concept here. just because they’re priced at one thing at one point in time doesn’t mean they’ll stay that price forever. you can’t judge how people price their items, nobody tells you how you should price yours. yes, it sucks it was a level reward item that’s now super high. other games have exclusive sets/prizes from release date that become extremely expensive later on in time. tough luck. if you want it so badly then work towards getting it instead of coming on here and essentially causing downward spiral on game’s economy. people are too focused on instant gratification and don’t want to work their way to anything these days lol it’s sad