Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: MY device banned forever?

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Are you using the devices at the same time to exploit the game? That's a bannable offense. Simply using multiple devices isn't.
    Nono. I use just 3 devices for one character

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Nono. I use just 3 devices for one character

<Forgiveness>
    Then, you have nothing to worry about. I do the same.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Then, you have nothing to worry about. I do the same.
    Thanks mate for answer. Was just litte worry. Lost all that hard work will sux

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Yeah... I guess, i see sts started working about banning these annoying bots, but why innocent players are banned too.
    Also i heard that if account logged in more than 2-3 IP address it will get banned. What if i have 3 device on more and i use all to play? Well usually sometimes i use to. Most of time i use my phone, but i started using my tablet more often, well i using sometimes my sister phone cause its great too. I'll get ban now ?

<Forgiveness>
    If you log in from New York and Los Angeles within an hour of each other on a regular basis, that would be a sign of account sharing (bannable). If you log in from your home computer and office computer in the same city at different times, not a problem.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post

With bullying, name calling, and using vulgarities you will see a range of 24 hour - 3 day bans. To my knowledge, I only know of one person who has received a perma ban from this (FREE CONRAD!) Also, botting usually falls in this category as well and they aren't perma banned.
    I know 2 people in my previous guild who were banned-forever for trashtalking. One of them lost 110m. Someone else which I know received a ban for 3days just because he called a pvp opponent "noob".

When I pmed Seo few months ago about a person in game who was trashtalking a friend of mine , he replied:

Quote Originally Posted by Seoratrek
    You are correct in that we have a zero tolerance policy for harassment.
    I guess support does a good job when comes to cases which involves pure hate/racism/harassement.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I know 2 people in my previous guild who were banned-forever for trashtalking. One of them lost 110m. Someone else which I know received a ban for 3days just because he called a pvp opponent "noob".

When I pmed Seo few months ago about a person in game who was trashtalking a friend of mine , he replied:

I guess support does a good job when comes to cases which involves pure hate/racism/harassement.
    No doubt there are multiple people perma banned from their language, but to clarify I only know of one person in that situation myself. Again, generally it's the short ban for the one time or occasional offender who goes wild with their words.

My guess to your friends is that StS received multiple complaints against them, and after reviewing chat logs they found it better for the community if said players weren't a part of it.

With that said, it's always a good idea to review with your guild that trash talking goes no where here. In Enigmatic we discuss this often and one of our officers is working on a guide of how to handle heated PvP situations and TOS friendly words to use instead of the ones that aren't kosher in AL. Smart players fight with their swords, guns, and bows here anyways and are too busy having fun to type out nonsense!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Don't buy anything for real world money, don't sell anything for real world money. We're cracking down with zero tolerance.

That being said, if you think you really were banned without cause, please email support and we'll do our best to help out.

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Kaylin

Hi all!

Just a friendly reminder.... If you have questions about your account, or why you may have been banned, please feel free to contact support@spacetimestudios.com

They will be more than happy to answer any questions you have! :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaylin For This Useful Post: