Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Cinco I understand that the set is 60 dollars but why not bring it back again for the same price in the daily deal. I think the limited quantities make people believe they can jack up the price to 1b+ in gold which is totally unreasonable when a item worth 60 dollars shouldn’t be more then 100m. I believe it should come back again as a daily so that more can get it with no cap on how many can buy but only for a limited time of 24 hours with no plat sale. I think this would penalize people who didn’t get it during that time by paying full plat price while also allowing more people who didn’t get the opportunity to get the set to receive it. I’m not sure if you will reply at this time, but I will ask again during next event, and ask again as it is a daily item that should move in and out of rotation with other items that will be added to this daily rotation, I believe everyone should at least HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to have these better weapons and sets, as they can make the choice to buy it or not to buy, but when you release amazingly op items they must be released so all have the opportunity to receive it. Thank you for the consideration Cinco and please accept my gratitude for other things you did for us during this event making items stashable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    Cinco I understand that the set is 60 dollars but why not bring it back again for the same price in the daily deal. I think the limited quantities make people believe they can jack up the price to 1b+ in gold which is totally unreasonable when a item worth 60 dollars shouldn’t be more then 100m. I believe it should come back again as a daily so that more can get it with no cap on how many can buy but only for a limited time of 24 hours with no plat sale. I think this would penalize people who didn’t get it during that time by paying full plat price while also allowing more people who didn’t get the opportunity to get the set to receive it. I’m not sure if you will reply at this time, but I will ask again during next event, and ask again as it is a daily item that should move in and out of rotation with other items that will be added to this daily rotation, I believe everyone should at least HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to have these better weapons and sets, as they can make the choice to buy it or not to buy, but when you release amazingly op items they must be released so all have the opportunity to receive it. Thank you for the consideration Cinco and please accept my gratitude for other things you did for us during this event making items stashable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will not willfully defeat the entire purpose of offering a limited-quantity Platinum exclusive item.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com