Thread: Enchanted Eye & Para Gems Dilemma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I believe a developer quoted that the jewel system will not go past L30 (another huge flaw of the jewel system). In my opinion, they should go to whatever the present cap is or they'll never outdo gems. Additionally, the effort to obtain a noble gem...oi vey!
    If they really don't intend to go past L30 in this cap, the jewel system is even worse than I thought. I'd like to see stats on the current use of lightning jewels. How many players actually use them? Any?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    If they really don't intend to go past L30 in this cap, the jewel system is even worse than I thought. I'd like to see stats on the current use of lightning jewels. How many players actually use them? Any?
    I had one or two, then I realized I was a moron...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Ya they are horrid. We helped someone in the guild make a noble. It was not good, I'll see if I can get him to post some ss with it.

I would actually get behind them fixing the jewels so we don't have to be dependent on these old gems and not bring them back. 100%

But, I feel that's a lost cause and waaaaayyyy too expensive anyways so sure. Bring back the Para for Halloween. Mine as well. It's truly the only way to fix it easily. Also make them tradeable and they will be so cheap too.