Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This thread is necessary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    That doesnt even make sense, at this point i dont need gold lol. ESG is 3 year old map. Do u agree, that we need a new place to farm with the same reward as ESG?
    I am not being selfish i am just saying we need new map preferbably varden with same gold drops.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    3 pages in this thread and you still dont get it bud?
    We are talking about that it only makes sense to remove op gold loot drops from a 3 year old map and instead add it to the NEW maps which released with expansion. A expansion gets released so people play the expansion, do you see a lot of people in vardan valley? No? There’s your answer.
    I am paying attention, my main point is it's not sensible to say make multipliers invalid. That let's me know the poster is posting without thinking.

New maps should give more gold and XP, it just seems people want ESG nerfed so that they can be the only ones getting gold in newer harder maps. Besides, you can always run deep marsh and fight the 6 bosses with gold loot equipped and come out with much better gold that ESG, why not just do that?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073831]If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Instead of conplaining, how about you be more constructive? Cinco alrdy had a change in mind, so thats that.
    If ur mad about something just state it, coz this change is justified in every way, so idk what ur mad about.
    Perhaps you dont like this thread? Is so, just leave.
    Have nc day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

[QUOTE=m3cy;3073929]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Instead of conplaining, how about you be more constructive? Cinco alrdy had a change in mind, so thats that.
    If ur mad about something just state it, coz this change is justified in every way, so idk what ur mad about.
    Perhaps you dont like this thread? Is so, just leave.
    Have nc day.

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073930]

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.
    You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
    This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to m3cy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

[QUOTE=m3cy;3073936]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
    This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

No reply required. You are just chaining this. I am done with you because you just want to argue. Like I said, if you cannot be sensible constructive like the people who I mentioned before, log off please. No one wants to hear you say be constructive over and over again when you have yet to do so. Learn before you begin to attempt to teach. We do not need you to repeat what STS already said. I never directed anything towards STS. Truth is, you probably will not even be able to run Vardan valley with gold loot gear, you are just posting.

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073944]

No reply required. You are just chaining this. I am done with you because you just want to argue. Like I said, if you cannot be sensible constructive like the people who I mentioned before, log off please. No one wants to hear you say be constructive over and over again when you have yet to do so. Learn before you begin to attempt to teach. We do not need you to repeat what STS already said. I never directed anything towards STS. Truth is, you probably will not even be able to run Vardan valley with gold loot gear, you are just posting.

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.
    The hypocrisy is astounding, quite embarrassing
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073944]

Lol you cant even defend the points i made, and now ur sad. Well, sucks to be u.
    Have a nice day.