Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
This isn't about ego, and if you do have proof of people going against the rules go ahead and report them, but like I said this isn't about the ego it's about creating a balance because as of now the fact that every vanity could return creates a unblanace a hesitation for players whether it's them selling their vanity or buying vanity nobody knows what returns and what doesn't in the vanity catagory, so again I made this post hoping a few vanities could remain rare so just how weapons , helix is rare cus it will never return, and for the gem section possibly the elder gems lvl 46 and fire star is rare because it also won't return, so that is why I made this post hoping even the vanity catagory could have a few that could remain rare.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
As my opinion event lb item such as Arcane blood and a few more is what should remain rare (shouldn't return) but for this stuff which in normal vendor should come back at least one. In here I'm trying to say that event lb item that player compete against each other and got it as reward should remain as a once time item just like event title. And for the player who cash outside I wish I could share the information here but sadly its against forum tos :\ . And hopefully dev will consider about keeping event lb reward as something rare in the future event too. (I don't say anything about helix and the gems here cuz its level cap reward and won't return)