Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here

name? and whats your ign lets meet on game ill show you how eterno works maybe just full map 20 kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    name? and whats your ign lets meet on game ill show you how eterno works maybe just full map 20 kills
    Stop This false confusion Gilsooooooooo boy you know exactly who I am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Stop This false confusion Gilsooooooooo boy you know exactly who I am

If u don't want eterno to get nerf u just have to vote -1, stop creating drama on forums and feeding ur ego.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Who would believe your judgement, when you lost all credibility saying you mainly focus on pve. All I see is a keyboard warrior provoking drama.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Who would believe your judgement, when you lost all credibility saying you mainly focus on pve. All I see is a keyboard warrior provoking drama.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    These are people I associate with that I know pvp for sure I don’t have them added because I don’t pvp but there friends and as far as I know and have heard from others on this matter eterno is not overpowered like I said these are the best of the best probably the same people who sent you guys here in the first place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Scamm— lemme test u eterno’s aa and i wanna see your reaction after we fight - Ragingproc
    Last edited by Papichulo; 11-21-2020 at 05:07 AM.