Quote Originally Posted by Meeng View Post
Hi devs and fellow arlorians,
I want to share my thoughts about honor pvp.
#1= this honor pvp is made for a fair battle. Why not make it a team fight what i mean is u need to build party of 4 before u can enter the map or dou. And the battle starts when all parties entered the zone.
Why?= bcuz if random sometimes u get all rogue or mages or tanks. Or sometimes trollers some player will just sit at the corner talking blablabla. And most of all gangers they fill opponents slot and just sit there watching there team killed cuz they sided the other team.
#2= adding power ups.
Why?= with out OP pets and OP gears ,awakes it takes time to kill. I mean why not put some power ups not only mana,and speed boost but damage ,armor and also crit .put some monsters to kill to get the power ups. So we need strategy how to get it and not the enemy. U can do strategies like guarding it so the dps will get the damage boost.just like that.
#3= seems like everyone xcited and like this bcuz u dont need to spent much to play pvp why not make it so cool.like adding a badge. I know some player dont like this badge thingy cuz in their minds its only for hardwork LB runners of course. So this is the thing. This badge only show when u enter the honor zone it shows your rank. Like warrior,elite,master lol. Atleast u can see something from ur effort or what so ever sorry for my bad english.

Thats all thank you
Mate... "monsters to kill" for power ups? This isn't pve. Also I think the goal of honor pvp is to bring back the days where pvp was simple and more balanced. Everyone has the same gear and pets there are no need for damage powerups as long as the gear we have is able to kill in a way that doesn't take too long.

I like the idea of a team requirement in order to join the map so teams are fair. Although it might just complicate things because not everyone will be able to form a team of certain players. Some people are solo players and just want to check it out and play with randoms.