Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A letter to Spacetime Studios and the Community (Truthful criticism)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

For me gold loot is biggest threat in this game. Killing loot, because by farming gold you can buy it faster than just trying to loot it, making 90% of maps "boring", because there are choosen maps. I am gold farmer myself with good % of gold loot. For me it is crazy to get 100k gold from less than 1 minute in Rahabkor's lair, then you have chance to loot shredder aura, another 100M+. Or run deep marsh, and get 250k each 3 minutes. Tell me, how can new player, or undergeared player keep up with me or other gold loot users? In time i purchased gold loot set it was affordable, i needed to work hard, but i could get it. Prices of items have changed so much, price manipulation has become new hobby for some, we can see it in traders market. 100M for single mythic weapon on release? I have both mythic weapons, i just don't believe someone new, who does not buy platinum for some reason or farm lots of gold, because is missing set can ever reach 100M. I could talk about this for hours... I offered my idea, a solution if you like to STS, i don't even know if they opened my mail. I believe, that with reducing amount of gold in game from drops and from player's inventory can remove gap between new and old, poor and rich and bring life to all maps, bring value to gold from quests, to loot itself, to tokens, to everything. If you want sneak peek of my idea, run elite underhul map, first without gold loot, then with it and compare income. I don't know if they read my suggestion, i hope they did. Maybe it was stupid one, i at least tried, and i believe they should look into gold loot, keep it important, but not as much...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post: