Thread: 2h weapon for bear?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    The answer to the real question is rhino op, nerf its damage.

Everything else is actually indicate a good sign THAT opposite to popular belief, all guns aren't game breaking, only the F****************"* rhino and its gun, nerf the damage of endgame rhino.

Third - Ik you feel like you getting 2-3 hit kills by me but not its because of being fast, it takes a whole n full combo to kill a 4pc bear with bird gun, on the other hand it takes beck stom to kill the bird, just another slash if u fast enough.

Finally
    Bird hs'd has more hit%than bear, blind is just killing us out here you can barely hit anything with 75% hit, bear needs more hit or birds need a hit% nerf all they have to do is avian and they can land everything a bear could land. But then again i'm talking about rhino here saying it is somewhat fair bears are superior to mages, mages are superior to birds, and birds are superior to bear. Nothing is superior to rhino. I can kill most birds but it's really challenging that all their skills are 8m+ Expect for avain the skill that clears stun. But i also do think bears 2h needs some range
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-12-2017 at 01:03 PM.