Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default People who complain about warrior weapons.

I want to make few things clear.
    I see people complaining over and over about warrior weapons, especialy about the glintstone aegis.
    I have played rog for 6 years, I moved to warrior few months ago cause rog gears is too expensive in my opinion and I can 100% sure that rogs are way more op than warriors.

Warriors are good at damage for mobs and bad against bosses.
    For example: you will never see a warrior in hydra/fly LB.
    Warrior strength is about survivability while good damage against minions.

Glintstone aegis is good, not OP.
    If you will ever try to use glintstone aegis alone against any mobs, you will see it does 200 damage against mobs after 10 hits you make.
    Only 200! Why warriors use it?
    Cause, when you play evg for example, you start with dozer axe proc, dozer aegis proc, then when chasml vest procs you should swap to glintstone aegis.
    That means:
    Dozer axe: X3 buff your damage.
    Dozer aegis: 100% crit, X2 damage
    Chasmal: X2 damage

So it make 200 damage to 1200 damage each which is in crit, is about 2000-3000 damage.
    That's the warrior strength I was talking about, its good against mobs only, useless against bosses.
    Yes yes its a warrior 46 weapon but its not op, the all proc stack thingy is OP, look at all the buffs combined I mentioned.

But ok, let's say you still want warrior not to use their only strength which is clearing mobs, that will be not allowing different items to stack.
    Ok, so if the devs will make this change, remember dear rogs/mages that you will not be able to use proc stack yourselfes such as:
    Duggar daggers proc + sunken proc
    Duggar daggers proc + duggar bow proc
    Duggar daggers proc + ebon daggers
    Duggar daggers + ebon armor

If you want warrior to nerf, make sure you are ok with these nerfs too, cause yeah rogs are still very OP, 1 shotting bosses in deep marsh with the combos I have just mentioned.
    That will be all, have a great day

P.S
    after reading all these mad rogs/mages comments below I wanna add something-

1) I am saying that warrior is very good, and meta but not as OP as I see on threads of ppl complaining every day.

2) a nice fact to remember is that in any LB group in EVG, there are 1 warrior, 3 mages.
    not 4 warriors.

3) people said that warriors are and I quate "60% of the game"
    well this is a lie and I want a dev to confirm it.
    the most played role is rouge which are around 50% of the game I am almost certain of that. if there is any dev reading this, please let us know. but if you want a proof think about what class is the most expensive cause of the demand of gears. duggar daggers or skull axe?

4) since that game started, rouges were the very best of this game. now when some rogs see that an other class is not far away from them, they get pissed. as I said yes warrior is good but not as op as these players describe them.
    Last edited by trueido; 03-16-2021 at 10:36 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    I see people complaining over and over about warrior weapons, especialy about the glintstone aegis.
    I have played rog for 6 years, I moved to warrior few months ago cause rog gears is too expensive in my opinion and I can 100% sure that rogs are way more op than warriors.

If you will ever try to use glintstone aegis alone against any mobs, you will see it does 200 damage against mobs after 10 hits you make.
    Cause, when you play evg for example, you start with dozer axe proc, dozer aegis proc, then when chasml vest procs you should swap to glintstone aegis.
    That means:

So it make 200 damage to 1200 damage each which is in crit, is about 2000-3000 damage.
    That's the warrior strength I was talking about, its good against mobs only, useless against bosses.
    Yes yes its a warrior 46 weapon but its not op, the all proc stack thingy is OP, look at all the buffs combined I mentioned.

But ok, let's say you still want warrior not to use their only strength which is clearing mobs, that will be not allowing different items to stack.
    Ok, so if the devs will make this change, remember dear rogs/mages that you will not be able to use proc stack yourselfes such as:

If you want warrior to nerf, make sure you are ok with these nerfs too, cause yeah rogs are still very OP, 1 shotting bosses in deep marsh with the combos I have just mentioned.
    Mages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 03-16-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i think chasmal proc damage is x3, doz aegis is more +damage than dozer axe because aegis proc add str if you compare you damage to 2 weapon dozer aegis give you more damage but less proc chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

That means:

for me is it ok not to nerf wariors items, but each class has different job like warior=tank support life of team
    mage= suport team stamina full elemental damage half damage half suport
    rogue= weak on defence so need full single damage crit,
    but now war got it all because they can kill now boss because of 2 to 3 combinatin of proc + ultimate.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
    Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 03-16-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    for me is it ok not to nerf wariors items, but each class has different job like warior=tank support life of team
    mage= suport team stamina full elemental damage half damage half suport
    rogue= weak on defence so need full single damage crit,
    but now war got it all because they can kill now boss because of 2 to 3 combinatin of proc + ultimate.
    and because of opness of warior now in game warior 60% mage 30% rogue 20% in game if you run randomly 2-3 warior entering the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Mages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Bro
    The badge in temple is for top 10 solo is seperate different classes, so 10 of each class got it, not 30/30 warriors lol
    Also, indeed warriors had better scores in solo temple. When you die in temple its game over. Now do you expect warriors to die sooner than rog/mages? Interesting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Also, as a warrior with 2120 str, full arcanes, max jewles, I died in one shot to a rog who had sunken proc + duggar daggers proc xD so how are rogs get rekt in pvp?? Stop imagining. Stop crying and face the truth.
    You basicaly want warrior just to be there, not doing anything while you kill mobs. Sorry that if it was like that no one would have played warrior. Yes it is a tank but he can't be completly useless in damage terms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Bro
    The badge in temple is for top 10 solo is seperate different classes, so 10 of each class got it, not 30/30 warriors lol
    Also, indeed warriors had better scores in solo temple. When you die in temple its game over. Now do you expect warriors to die sooner than rog/mages? Interesting
    if war can do damage+tank why mage and rog is not bro? combination of sunk and dug dag + hidden make the damage of rogue = 30-50k and dagger is not easy to proc not like dozer axe with 100% proc chance, but the warior chasmal+aegis+axe+burried make warior damage to 100-300k add ulti make the damage of war into 400+800k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

That means:

Oh come on lol this is just bs. A very biased perspective from a warrior himself. The way you described all of it seems like an understatement. There's a lot more underlying factors that makes warriors incredibly meta. Let's talk about your dozer axe proc.. says "chance to apply proc when dealing damage" but in fact, the proc comes out in just 1 simple attack lol.. Also, not only the 3x damage, the proc also have mana regen and haste, in case you're forgetting. Rogues and Mages don't have that much power..

Glint aegis is a level 46 weapon yes, but combined with all the procs you mentioned, it literally melts everything in it's path.. ps. u forgot to mention your ultimate too.

Lastly, none of those rogue combinations you mentioned come close to how much damage a warrior can deal. Those procs combined can only reach like 70-80k max (from the opiest I've seen) compared to warriors' what? 500k?? 700k??? Not to mention Warriors' survival chance (armor, buffs, skills), aswell... rogues and mages don't have anything like that.

I'm hoping that you are not serious about this 'cuz if you are, you have just won the understatement of the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

deserve a nerf? i feel like . its not about weapon anymore . its personal feelings to feel superior in other class.

" Mages are the one that should kill mobs, " lol .. why not just say . remove warrior dmg and change it to 5,000% taunt .. lol ..

i dont get it .. lol ..

each class have their strength and weaknesses lol ..
    its hard to be war in evg and dm lol ..
    in evg too much work and too much item..
    in dm very boring because we dont deal enough dmg in boss to farm fast..
    we can clear the mobs fast but in boss Meeeehhh ...

and besides ..in party 1 war only with 2 mage and 1 rog or 1 war with 2 rog and 1 mage .
    I feel like you want 4 mage party or 4 rog party this time lol.

in party we equally gain benefits both dm and evg ....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to putoshomai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

If warrior gets nerfed too much then you all will see many class changes to rogues/mages. Then you all will cry that rogue/mage gears are too expensive. Plus, rogue/mage won’t run with warriors in maps anymore because killing mobs/bosses faster is more effective than needing a warrior for tanking at least in dm. For wave clearing maps warriors are needed regardless I think.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if warrior get nerfed most players will go for rogs again.. bcuz it is the most powerful procs

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to za[fighter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

# nerf glint aegis and return it to the bracket where it belongs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Oh come on lol this is just bs. A very biased perspective from a warrior himself. The way you described all of it seems like an understatement. There's a lot more underlying factors that makes warriors incredibly meta. Let's talk about your dozer axe proc.. says "chance to apply proc when dealing damage" but in fact, the proc comes out in just 1 simple attack lol.. Also, not only the 3x damage, the proc also have mana regen and haste, in case you're forgetting. Rogues and Mages don't have that much power..

Glint aegis is a level 46 weapon yes, but combined with all the procs you mentioned, it literally melts everything in it's path.. ps. u forgot to mention your ultimate too.

Lastly, none of those rogue combinations you mentioned come close to how much damage a warrior can deal. Those procs combined can only reach like 70-80k max (from the opiest I've seen) compared to warriors' what? 500k?? 700k??? Not to mention Warriors' survival chance (armor, buffs, skills), aswell... rogues and mages don't have anything like that.

I'm hoping that you are not serious about this 'cuz if you are, you have just won the understatement of the year.
    Your lack of intellect makes me wonder why why would you even play mage
    yeah rogs doesnt have haste or mana regain but rogs have health regain and 35% speed.
    wanna talk in numbers? I one shotted the boss in DM as a rog, the main boss that you don't need to summon, with the bow ultimate, duggar daggers proc and the sunken proc combined. wanna see what was the damage? 3.6M in critical hit which was ofc above 100% crit chance as most rogs have nowadays.
    there is not a chance you have played warrior before cause they don't make 500k-700k per hit as you are saying. in 15 seconds you can make 100k per hit while using ult with max procs. so just stop talking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

*its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors?
    *, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m.
    * check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner, in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Oioioi.. u dumb? #1 in every mmorpg tanks are not the one always tanking and taunting and waiting for others to do dmg..
    #2 evg solo you don't event need glint aegis.. Also solo scores dosnt affect magrs/rogs 1 bit
    #3 temple solo war domination? All 3 classes can get lb equally..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to androxus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Your lack of intellect makes me wonder why why would you even play mage
    yeah rogs doesnt have haste or mana regain but rogs have health regain and 35% speed.
    wanna talk in numbers? I one shotted the boss in DM as a rog, the main boss that you don't need to summon, with the bow ultimate, duggar daggers proc and the sunken proc combined. wanna see what was the damage? 3.6M in critical hit which was ofc above 100% crit chance as most rogs have nowadays.
    there is not a chance you have played warrior before cause they don't make 500k-700k per hit as you are saying. in 15 seconds you can make 100k per hit while using ult with max procs. so just stop talking
    I can say the same for you tbh, I can't believe you are actually using the HP regen and the speed from duggar (which are pretty much useless) as argument lmao, they are very very incomparable to what dozer axe can provide. About the rogue ultimate, of course you can do 1 shot with all procs combined but that is the main purpose of the ULTIMATE itself. Huge damage in 1 shot....it's not like it lasts long (like warriors) and is hitting multiple targets, in short, USELESS aswell. We are talking about WEAPONS here, and that is not what I mean about the warrior damage lol, my bad if it caused you confusion, what I mean is, warriors can build up to 500-700k damage while we rogues and mages can barely hit 100k.
    Last edited by Aldous; 03-16-2021 at 10:15 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Damn, never ending story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    I can say the same for you tbh, I can't believe you are actually using the HP regen and the speed from duggar (which are pretty much useless) as argument lmao, they are very very incomparable to what dozer axe can provide. About the rogue ultimate, of course you can do 1 shot with all procs combined but that is the main purpose of the ULTIMATE itself. Huge damage in 1 shot....it's not like it lasts long (like warriors) and is hitting multiple targets, in short, USELESS aswell. We are talking about WEAPONS here, and that is not what I mean about the warrior damage lol, my bad if it caused you confusion, what I mean is, warriors can build up to 500-700k damage while we rogues and mages can barely hit 100k.
    the damage you do is the one that is matter not the damage on the paper.
    so a warrior with 8k damage for example you say it will do more damage than a rog on a boss? when I have all the procs in the game and ult active as a war, I have on paper 400k damage but when I hit boss it does 100-130k damage per hit. I am still playing on my rog and I make 90k-100k per AIMED SHOT, a 2.5 seconds cooldown skill even when I have 7k damage pure with no procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

warriors are broken, idk why ppl can’t just accept that fact instead of everyone crying that they’re not. the facts are right there lol