Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Achievements IV (Standard)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Being in overall hc lb is cause of personal grind mostly. Harder achievements I agree it would not be possible without op pt. But hey that's what friends and guilds are for. Am not talkin abt one run aps like naked hydra(which can be carried). Hc needs lot of patiense like u n ur spouse had, to achieve top.
    Just wanted make clear that hc lb is not 100% p2w like u mentioned earlier.
    Being disappointed from game, well that's another issue. I understand how u feel.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Hardcore is p2w, I've done that mode myself and tried little money spend or even none to try and keep up with other players - eventually becomes impossible. You either can't do some stuff yourself or you get help from players that have already spent the money on it. Advantages exist in every aspect of Arcane Legends at this point and saying otherwise is just wrong.
    Support the game, of course I do that myself - cosmetics, events, auras and even open locked crates sometimes. Necessary pay to go lootboxes to obtain best items, RNG awakenings (to even get those gold loot items), no useful loot content maps (confirmed that current mythic gears are better than zodias ancient items - therefore people still farming gold only) for people that genuinely play the game - it's a no.

There is no way someone is gonna say that what I'm trying to point out here is unreasonable, constructive criticism is what Devs usually expect from us but eventually it's becoming frustrating when the feedback is not fully considered without implying the p2w aspect.
    I finished the Zodias aps last season, it took a lot of time but I stayed focused to finish it and was happy to in the end get myself even at least that vanity bow as form of reward. It's just what Sulphurea said above, it took some mental and makes it worth.
    Shifting the game towards 1 sense of gameplay that pushes another culture that exploits wallets (or at least looks like it) is just not good.

This is my honest take, agree with it or not don't say that anything I said is unreasonable.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Hardcore is p2w, I've done that mode myself and tried little money spend or even none to try and keep up with other players - eventually becomes impossible. You either can't do some stuff yourself or you get help from players that have already spent the money on it. Advantages exist in every aspect of Arcane Legends at this point and saying otherwise is just wrong.
    Support the game, of course I do that myself - cosmetics, events, auras and even open locked crates sometimes. Necessary pay to go lootboxes to obtain best items, RNG awakenings (to even get those gold loot items), no useful loot content maps (confirmed that current mythic gears are better than zodias ancient items - therefore people still farming gold only) for people that genuinely play the game - it's a no.

There is no way someone is gonna say that what I'm trying to point out here is unreasonable, constructive criticism is what Devs usually expect from us but eventually it's becoming frustrating when the feedback is not fully considered without implying the p2w aspect.
    I finished the Zodias aps last season, it took a lot of time but I stayed focused to finish it and was happy to in the end get myself even at least that vanity bow as form of reward. It's just what Sulphurea said above, it took some mental and makes it worth.
    Shifting the game towards 1 sense of gameplay that pushes another culture that exploits wallets (or at least looks like it) is just not good.

This is my honest take, agree with it or not don't say that anything I said is unreasonable.
    What u saying in ur first paragraph I alrd said it myself. Ofc u need support by others for hard aps.I also mentioned more than once that ppl using real money and plats have a huge advantage against f2p ppl. But ur saying I'm saying otherwise? U have shared ur opinion clearly. I have shared mine clearly too tbh. That's it!
    If u can't understand what I'm saying then is ok too. I mentioned playing hc made be patient and have np of waiting 2seasons to finish one ap. Maybe now is clear for you. You can see more than one agree w u. No need everyone do the same.
    No need us make more useless replying here. Is not constructive at all.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk