Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts what happened?All my goblin altars disappear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    There is no justice in the side of the OP, at least you warned your players first about it, and its the fault of the devs not placing expiration description at the first place.

Or atelast return the items for now and implement this new thing on the next events.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Return Zhulongs aura while you're at it.

Cost us more than 50,000,000...

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I guess there is a lesson to learn here

Dont horde or spend huge amount of gold on worthless crap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

To the people who think we are cheating or something with the items, its not cheating first of all and 2nd we don't care at all about the items. Its the amount of gold and time we spent/used in order to get the items to use or merch.
    If they removed all bloodgrub hair you wouldn't see a thread up because blood hairs are cheap as heck, but they removed over 50mil of items in the OP's inv and many other people's invs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Its the risk you take.. people always complain when they lose stuff, but u never see them complain if they make a huge profit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Its the risk you take.. people always complain when they lose stuff, but u never see them complain if they make a huge profit.
    There is a difference is getting your stuff deleted and losing profit. I lose 105mil to 60% exp elixies losing value, but I didn't complain to sts about it because they weren't deleted, they lost value. Aggressive straight up lost 50+m of items because they were deleted, he didn't get a chance to even sell them.
    Making huge profit ofc people won't complain, they are happy and joyful that they won.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

You mean quicksell the items? I did not check if altars have value when you quicksell them. Selling the altars to other people is just moving the problems to others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

You mean quicksell the items? I did not check if altars have value when you quicksell them.
    Altars and altar recipes both had quicksell value of 4k, so OP's 1100 altars would have a value of 4.4 mil
    Last edited by Ebereasider; 12-04-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    “Useless” to me (and to most players) means something that can not be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So, you just assume that everybody think some items are useless just because you personally think they are useless? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    There is a difference is getting your stuff deleted and losing profit. I lose 105mil to 60% exp elixies losing value, but I didn't complain to sts about it because they weren't deleted, they lost value. Aggressive straight up lost 50+m of items because they were deleted, he didn't get a chance to even sell them.
    Making huge profit ofc people won't complain, they are happy and joyful that they won.
    Me too. I gambled with the %60 XP elixirs but, I said nothing because they weren't simply deleted. I can either keep them or sell for much less than what I paid for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

What kind of idiot would complain when making profit? Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

My artificial Christmas tree is pretty useless 360 days a year, but for 5 days its quite spectacular.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

When we invest in things relate to an event for next year use, it is always a bet, we have no guarantee at all that the event will be exactly the same or will have exactly the same mechanic, just because it was for some years in a row is not a guarantee by itself, so i guess the lesson here is to diversified all our investment and not bet big on things we have no guarantee. (I myself had only 3 or 4 goblin altar, i would never take the chance to invest 50m on that, this is not a safe value as awake gem or energy kit)

It is the same thing as in IRL when u invest in stock market, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose!

PS: Same goes with gears, when we buy them we cannot anticipate what will be the future value, will always depends of the demands, the droprate etc.. many months ago i have buy an infested artifact for 72m!! 1 or 2 months later they where selling for 5m in CS, i knew that at some points the value would go down but not that much, well, i took this as a lesson!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    When we invest in things relate to an event for next year use, it is always a bet, we have no guarantee at all that the event will be exactly the same or will have exactly the same mechanic, just because it was for some years in a row is not a guarantee by itself, so i guess the lesson here is to diversified all our investment and not bet big on things we have no guarantee. (I myself had only 3 or 4 goblin altar, i would never take the chance to invest 50m on that, this is not a safe value as awake gem or energy kit)

It is the same thing as in IRL when u invest in stock market, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose!

PS: Same goes with gears, when we buy them we cannot anticipate what will be the future value, will always depends of the demands, the droprate etc.. many months ago i have buy an infested artifact for 72m!! 1 or 2 months later they where selling for 5m in CS, i knew that at some points the value would go down but not that much, well, i took this as a lesson!!
    Yes, it's always when the people with alot of golds invest wrong forums are filled with complaints, and they want to try ask for compensation for putting their bets totally wrong. And it's always the ones with most golds that complain the most.

They should rather take it as a lesson learned and next time think twice about putting so much golds into something that absolutely are not a safe value, as you listed energies, awakening, slots etc.

Now the ones that wasted so much on this will never buy out all next coming event stuffs for hoarding to next year's events.

And they are blaming sts for their loss of bad choice of hoarding. If spending loads of golds next time all should spend more wiser, if they don't wanna do risks for maybe high value or maybe low or no value.

Its like betting high on roulette, it's high chances for loosing all, but it's possible that you win big. Never spend more than you can afford to loose, when gambling like in this case.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    What kind of idiot would complain when making profit? Lmao

During first release of Pirate booty gold rush event
    Someone complain "boss drop too many golds!!!! Nerf them pls"
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Where are my recipes?disappeared?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Me too, my 140 recipe disappeared.
    Why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Wow all of you tellling cinco what to do think your devs or what lol, your giving cinco a hard time about some hording player whos crying about lame crap, the guy decided to hord items thats his decision next time maybe you shouldnt horde anything only things that matter not hord stuff to get a jump start on events,

So keep giving the devs a hardtime ,maybe when they shut down AL because of you , we will all be happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Wow all of you tellling cinco what to do think your devs or what lol, your giving cinco a hard time about some hording player whos crying about lame crap, the guy decided to hord items thats his decision next time maybe you shouldnt horde anything only things that matter not hord stuff to get a jump start on events,

So keep giving the devs a hardtime ,maybe when they shut down AL because of you , we will all be happy.
    Ok, lets see how you react if the devs delete your gold, gears, and other items you have that are expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    STS, whats so hard to give these players back what they worked for? As I said in a previous post I am not affected by this, but Im extremely shocked on how you think you can handle this without consequences. In my eyes you scammed people, I’ll say it as simple as it is, you can ban me for saying this but what you are doing is not correct. We expect a bit more respectability and professional thinking from your side. In order to avoid escalation and drama for this topic, I would give players the gold or equal items, I think you will do yourself something good.
    I think so,STS scammed people. No announcement had been made to tell us that this had happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Ok, lets see how you react if the devs delete your gold, gears, and other items you have that are expensive.
    First of all did the devs delete gold,plat,eggs,gear,awake gems, furniture, chests,no they deleted itemz only used once a year in events, dont go mixing everything like if they.deleted the guys gear,eggs, or other items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bbking View Post
    I think so,STS scammed people. No announcement had been made to tell us that this had happened.
    Well if.it.is.true that he spent 50m on those then i guess he should get a refund,