Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
I think there is something wrong in your idea considering what i said, so let me clear. I am not asking for the superiority of zhulong pet over all the others for its price.
I am asking the superiority of the hardest pet to craft (if you know what s needed). And not the superiority overall pets, but the superiority of a simple passive as base pet which is what arcane pets are still ruling for.
Heroics rules for happiness (most of times)
Arcanes rules for passive (most of times)

As nekro craft rules for its AA over years..and it was the hardest pet to craft, I think sounds fair if we preserve this power also for a base pet of another pet.

Anyway I respect your opinion, ty for feedback
Take the advise of Jairus980, its that simple, no need to ask for more, it is what it is, its fixed, be grateful and just enjoy the pet like im doing.

What you want, is a pet that has superior heal than what hero samael already offers, a HB which is in itself unprecedented with 25% damage buff, and an aa that gives even more OPness.

Dont get me started on heroic and arcane rules, sts can do anything they want, if we stick to the rules, would zhulong, being an arcane pet that he is, even have the aura of a heroic pet?

As to your Nekro point, that’s precisely what I meant when I said “what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be?”, nekro ruled for years because it was hard to surpass the stats he gave without breaking the game, imagine what trumps a zhulongs HB at this point. Its the most OP pet in the game right now period.

And lastly, if I didnt own zhulong, my opinions would be biased, but I do own it, as much as I want it to be the premiere pet, I’m also thinking about the usefulness/desirability of other pets instead of having the mentality which goes like “oh, dont mind the other pets, just get zhulong”. Slotting was made by sts on the premise that you put together your ideal pet and not to consolidate all OPness into one pet.

Note: I did craft my own zhulong, no need to wonder if whether or not I know what goes into its making