Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What would you like to see added in the game next year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I mean ofc. All of PvP is better off without it, but tell Cinco that. He has the ability to disable honor arenas gear in PvE and the ability to nerf a entire level ranges damage value, L.25-27. I don't know a single instance where Enchantments could of ever been a success in Twink (30-76) without there being some sort of balance issue. Enchants should only be used on elites and above that they originated from. So that would be L.105+.

The best way to fix this issue is to either make enchants a 85+ thing or rid the capabilities of putting them on any grade of gear below Elites, these grades are trash common uncommon rare epic and legendary. @Cinco would you consider this?
    And what about all the plays that already spent $$$$$$$ on them perfect enchants/ or the people that bought the op enchanted gear with in game gold? Kinda like when I bought a op black ring for my level 10 for pvp and log in one day and the req for that ring was like 71 or something (

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-22-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    And what about all the plays that already spent $$$$$$$ on them perfect enchants/ or the people that bought the op enchanted gear with in game gold? Kinda like when I bought a op black ring for my level 10 for pvp and log in one day and the req for that ring was like 71 or something (

If you ask alot of people who are PvPing down in 71 you'll see that they just want to play the OG levels. If you ask people like Iluke he'll tell you off the bat he'd rather play the game that it was 5 years prior than spend another dime on Enchantments. The entire thing is just one big joke when you realize that the best Enchantments are locked in platinum. Hell you could say jen won her entire tournament because of it. How could a player, who did not know how to PvP correctly, somehow win in a tournement against some of the best players the game had to offer? There was no way she could of got past baasnectar and definitely not against someone like Cold, who in the eyes of many was the best bird user in that level ranges cap. I'll tell you why. She spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars rerolling for 100% max stats, while people like Hook and Dissolver could spend 500m in gold and still not even get 50% of what she has even with a enchantment lock.

This can also be reversed by mentioning people who spent hundreds of millions to obtain PvP items only to get blindsided by these L.25 elites and Enchantments. Toys and paws are now a thing of the past and that angered many. All that this has achieved is catering to 1 group of people over the others. A PvP zone dedicated to OG gear only would suffice. This would easily stop the complaints and actually have people interested in PvP again. I also asked for this in a thread with a honor system dedicated to expansion PvP, but i was told Enchantments can't be disabled or something.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    If you ask alot of people who are PvPing down in 71 you'll see that they just want to play the OG levels. If you ask people like Iluke he'll tell you off the bat he'd rather play the game that it was 5 years prior than spend another dime on Enchantments. The entire thing is just one big joke when you realize that the best Enchantments are locked in platinum. Hell you could say jen won her entire tournament because of it. How could a player, who did not know how to PvP correctly, somehow win in a tournement against some of the best players the game had to offer? There was no way she could of got past baasnectar and definitely not against someone like Cold, who in the eyes of many was the best bird user in that level ranges cap. I'll tell you why. She spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars rerolling for 100% max stats, while people like Hook and Dissolver could spend 500m in gold and still not even get 50% of what she has even with a enchantment lock.

This can also be reversed by mentioning people who spent hundreds of millions to obtain PvP items only to get blindsided by these L.25 elites and Enchantments. Toys and paws are now a thing of the past and that angered many. All that this has achieved is catering to 1 group of people over the others. A PvP zone dedicated to OG gear only would suffice. This would easily stop the complaints and actually have people interested in PvP again. I also asked for this in a thread with a honor system dedicated to expansion PvP, but i was told Enchantments can't be disabled or something.
    Thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post: