Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked PvP | Official Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hi Remiem Great idea with Honor pvp but I've seen some blocking to keep guild mates or friends on LB example five guild mates on map three on one side and the two on the opposing side sitting in corner while three gang one person.. too much restriction can ruin a good game. I suggest make choosing your teammate possible via guild or party. Please give the Titans of PVP a chance to see who will come out on top of the Leader board Lots of players spend millions on gears just to be max in strength only skills can determine win in clashes. I think the community want to see who is the strongest guild once and for all, please consider my idea.. Additionally Randomize selection in honor pvp create another type of imbalance inexperience pve players flood this map bring neither skill nor experience to support team I had a mage who would not heal team and another who died one shot but oppose rogue with shield (gear down so he die fast perhaps) I felt like I was being sabotage by people pretending to play but actually in support of the opposing team, So I leave map. I hate thinking like this, Being on same team with people I'm not sure if I can trust or people I don't sync or connection with through similar style of play not sure what they are capable off and if leaving map warrant a penalty consider DC and high ping I get that a lot depending on what time I go online. Thank again Remiem I expect great things from you and STG

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Hi Remiem Great idea with Honor pvp but I've seen some blocking to keep guild mates or friends on LB example five guild mates on map three on one side and the two on the opposing side sitting in corner while three gang one person.. too much restriction can ruin a good game. I suggest make choosing your teammate possible via guild or party. Please give the Titans of PVP a chance to see who will come out on top of the Leader board Lots of players spend millions on gears just to be max in strength only skills can determine win in clashes. I think the community want to see who is the strongest guild once and for all, please consider my idea.. Additionally Randomize selection in honor pvp create another type of imbalance inexperience pve players flood this map bring neither skill nor experience to support team I had a mage who would not heal team and another who died one shot but oppose rogue with shield (gear down so he die fast perhaps) I felt like I was being sabotage by people pretending to play but actually in support of the opposing team, So I leave map. I hate thinking like this, Being on same team with people I'm not sure if I can trust or people I don't sync or connection with through similar style of play not sure what they are capable off and if leaving map warrant a penalty consider DC and high ping I get that a lot depending on what time I go online. Thank again Remiem I expect great things from you and STG
    That will just ruin the lb and go into a dummy farm leaderboard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loloo View Post
    That will just ruin the lb and go into a dummy farm leaderboard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    Well no, this isnt kill based so dummy farming benefits no one. The only possible bad thing that could come out of teams in wintrading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post
    Well no, this isnt kill based so dummy farming benefits no one. The only possible bad thing that could come out of teams in wintrading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    dummy farming allows u to reach 20 kills easily and win the match for the lb.