Thread: Sword vs. Arrow vs. Magic. PVP Looting. Personality?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XvekeZ:450717
    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Stealing items from the fallen in PVP that they worked hard for or possibly paid plat for? No. Never. Not that kind of game.
    LOL, If you pvp, you should be able to lose your stuff, that's fun pvp, and real gaming. and it would take ACTUALL SKILL to pvp, not just items... a game's pvp should not be because of platinum and items... i mean that should have something to do with it , but it should mostly come from learning how to play well and using those skills to KILL!!! and then you can loot items off the person you kill and if you die, your items can be looted as well!!!

As far as working hard or possibly plaid plat for??? you're working hard to kill that person and that person is fighting you so he is choosing the option to be able to loose his stuff. you can always put your GOOD items in your bank account or in storage. duh.

obviously, you don't pvp and you don't have to pvp. if you choose not to pvp, i doubt you'll lose any items. Some people enjoy pvping and taking risk in it!! i enjoy playing a video game and killing and even dying!! it's fun and it's just a game!! you're just losing pixels.
    No, just no. You don't get it and never will. If I earned my items over long playing, I should not be allowed to lose it in 5 seconds. Would definitely make people stay away from PVP unless they have bajillions to replace their lost items. Except for people like Evolt, this is a bad idea.

And open PVP anywhere outside towns? Basically the game ceases to be casual, which is STS's focus.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10-18-2011 at 10:47 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange