Thread: More DPS for lvl 51 Kierovan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default More DPS for lvl 51 Kierovan

I'm not the only one who is kinda surprised by the new come of these... Pay to win pvp weapons from the Christmas event, and wondering that this awesome event of Sin Patty i noticed that some weapons, specifically Kierovan lvl 51 doesn't hace the enough DPS that it should have in order to counter Gelid Aegis and Skirmishers: As most of you should know, Gelid Skirmishers still got the Proc Stun Chance when it shouldn't, as Cinco said when the first Elders were released out, Elder weapons doesn't got a proc but in exchange, they got 4 slots to forge them, but anyways...that still not a problem but the real problem here is that Kierovan needs a little bit more of DPS so that it could counter Gelid Weapons.

Please add a little bit more DPS to lvl 51 Kierovan and also if you can...disable the proc chance of Gelid Skirmishers because Elder weapons shouldn't have a proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    I'm not the only one who is kinda surprised by the new come of these... Pay to win pvp weapons from the Christmas event, and wondering that this awesome event of Sin Patty i noticed that some weapons, specifically Kierovan lvl 51 doesn't hace the enough DPS that it should have in order to counter Gelid Aegis and Skirmishers: As most of you should know, Gelid Skirmishers still got the Proc Stun Chance when it shouldn't, as Cinco said when the first Elders were released out, Elder weapons doesn't got a proc but in exchange, they got 4 slots to forge them, but anyways...that still not a problem but the real problem here is that Kierovan needs a little bit more of DPS so that it could counter Gelid Weapons.

Please add a little bit more DPS to lvl 51 Kierovan and also if you can...disable the proc chance of Gelid Skirmishers because Elder weapons shouldn't have a proc
    I suggested this earlier that the DPS of the kierovan needed to be buffed to match the gelid skirmishers and aegis but some people who think they know more about PvP than myself said otherwise .lol .cinco sir please buff it so it can match up to its level 51 elder counterparts if you're not going to remove the proc chance at least buff it
    Thank you in advance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Gelid weapons costed 1k plat for a reason my friend. If you're good enough you can use those new sin patty weapons and win. Some people still use garnet and win, if you're just not that good then even if those weapons become 10 times better than gelid you still won't be good you get it ?

Gelid skirmishes do should have the ability and combo removed since it's too much for an elder weapon to have all that along with 4 slots though. Other than that nah. Nothing else makes sense to do. If you want strong weapons buy the gelid weapons my friends. Not try to find a way to have other weaker weapons get buffed to match them. That's cheap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

So, getting your point up, you are saying that PvP must be pay to win? Are You serious? I'm not talking about buff it damage or even better stats, i'm just talking about buffing Kierovan DPS a little bit more, even though with it, Gelid weapons will still be broken, i'm just looking for equality, because I've already seen how good games drowned doing "small" things like this, there will be a moment when PvP will be completely P2W and this is how it's starts, people like you need to learn not to be selfish, avoiding equality because you want to keep being "good in a game" and not letting other people join PvP it's low.

Garnet Skirmishers already win agaisnt Gelid Weapons, and i got them, do you understand my point?

I want equality, and You just want to keep things OP because it's better for you and P2W users, but what about the whole community that would like to join PvP and can't because they don't have the right equipment? Is specifically for people like You, that PvP has became so Toxic nowadays.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

So, getting your point up, you are saying that PvP must be pay to win? Are You serious? I'm not talking about buff it damage or even better stats, i'm just talking about buffing Kierovan DPS a little bit more, even though with it, Gelid weapons will still be broken, i'm just looking for equality, because I've already seen how good games drowned doing "small" things like this, there will be a moment when PvP will be completely P2W and this is how it's starts, people like you need to learn not to be selfish, avoiding equality because you want to keep being "good in a game" and not letting other people join PvP it's low.

Garnet Skirmishers already win agaisnt Gelid Weapons, and i got them, do you understand my point?

I want equality, and You just want to keep things OP because it's better for you and P2W users, but what about the whole community that would like to join PvP and can't because they don't have the right equipment? Is specifically for people like You, that PvP has became so Toxic nowadays.
    You talking as if you the first one to talk about this matter lol check other posts and threads there already been talking about this and it was no point sts likes to still bring those things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I'll just pass of You, it's like make a kid believe that he shouldn't eat candies.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'll just pass of You, it's like make a kid believe that he shouldn't eat candies.
    Why shouldn't a kid eat candy ? And please fix yo grammar reading what you said gave me cancer