Thread: Am I on the right track?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    Did I just read shadow storm shot! Replace it with razor. Get your gear fortified finesse minimum. Farm and save for an arcane pet, preferably Nekro. Get rid of SSS mastery. Arcane ring and mythic pendant will help you a lot. Remember razor aggros so use it strategically in elites.

Hopefully this should help you and also stay out of all red zones and heavy mob clusters, you're not a tank

P.S arcane ring is on its last legs, if gold is an issue wait for some level 56 rings and also pet augmentation system, you can create your own little pet monster without going broke. Also as mentioned above - effigys and awakening gems give a good temp boost. If you need another rogue in your PT just hit me up. My ingame name is not Terminhater lol.
    why not SSS? I've been using sss in planar tombs and it works relally good when killing large groups of mobs, if there are atleast 3-4 mobs it will deal a total for 3k-4k damage almost the same a non crit aimed. And if the mob pull is large like the ones done in pt2, it can deal up to 10k damage in a single shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    Did I just read shadow storm shot! Replace it with razor. Get your gear fortified finesse minimum. Farm and save for an arcane pet, preferably Nekro. Get rid of SSS mastery. Arcane ring and mythic pendant will help you a lot. Remember razor aggros so use it strategically in elites.

Hopefully this should help you and also stay out of all red zones and heavy mob clusters, you're not a tank

P.S arcane ring is on its last legs, if gold is an issue wait for some level 56 rings and also pet augmentation system, you can create your own little pet monster without going broke. Also as mentioned above - effigys and awakening gems give a good temp boost. If you need another rogue in your PT just hit me up. My ingame name is not Terminhater lol.
    why not SSS? I've been using sss in planar tombs and it works relally good when killing large groups of mobs, if there are atleast 3-4 mobs it will deal a total for 3k-4k damage almost the same

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daggee For This Useful Post: