Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Vs. Player Re-Vamped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Cool Player Vs. Player Re-Vamped!

ARE YOU READY STAR LEGEND?
    Are You tired of this mundane Player Vs. Player system? Do you want more action ?more fun? Do you crave a bloody battlefield and many tales of glory? Then this thread is for you!!!
    Over-View

Well I've been pondering this for sometime, I mean I like to solo a lot so there's a lot of lonely time to think about crazy new stuff that would make Star Legends even better! So Let me get started here, and ill break down each concept into parts with detailed explanations of each. The images I will provide are not official STS released images, they are purely to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. So please Like the crap out of this thread and keep it alive so STS developer's can make it happen!

EPK- Okay the term EPK refers to a concept I like to call "Experience Per Kill". This idea would you could now Aquire Experience to level up your character even while in pvp. This means you don't have to spend tireless amount ofhrs grinding the same map to reach that next level or Cap your toon. Because there's many players who enjoy the pvp side of Star Legends instead of the Pve side and vice versa. The ratio of course would be set at a (1:2) ratio setting.

CPK- This term refers to "Credit Per Kill". I think it would be nice to make a little cash while laying the beat down in some pvp? The ratio would be set at (1:3 ) .So for those guys who like to tear it up and dominate, it could pay ;D!
    I mean just because its end game doesn't mean you can't stack up some cash in that stash !

New 18 Player Maps-Okay here's where the money's at! I spent some time thinking what would make pvp funner and not boring sitting around saying "Go" ? What would make it more actionful...yeah not a word lol....sue me!
    Also what would solve problems like giving each class a better way of playing its role ? How can we solve boosting and all these things one big package huh? Here's the solution ! A new pvp map that can support 18 players. The teams being split up into 9 vs. 9 . The battles would be simply chaotic and awesome! Each character playing his role on his team to meet an objective of teamwork and victory! This form of team battles would drastically make the winner of each side decided by pure team work and skill! The commando tanking efficiently for his team and absorb the aggro, the engineer being the life support and making sure his team stays alive! And the Operative dishing grueling amounts of damage to wipe out the foes!

3 New PvP Modes- Okay to again meet the goal of ReVamping PvP I came up with three new modes to spice it up! Were no longer talking about pointless killing, but bringing an objective into the gameplay to better the experience of the gamer!I'm going to brake this down into 3 sections here:

Team Death Match-This form of play would be 9 Vs. 9 Player teams, each with the goal destroying the other and reaching the score limit of 50 Kills on one decide before they reach victory! Because of the increase size of the map, and players , battle will be pretty gruesome!

Flag Wars-Okay this is one of the newer objective sides of the re-Vamped PvP series! I know what your all thinking ....ehhh its just like how the one we have! But no your much mistaken! This will be very,very gruesome...With no Kill limit and a 3 Flag capturing, for victory, your looking at a very intense game! Your teak will have to work together to get you accross the map in one piece!

Zone Raid- This is another All New Objective based type of gameplay that is sure be loads of fun!
    This game time is played a bit different then the other two, but still requires teamwork to accomplish! You must capture the zones that light up on the map, these zones will give your team points that go towards winning. The limit is 500 points. Each zone gives 50 points if it is held and defended by the same team until its time limit is reached and a new zone is activated.

Desolence Map-This New PvP Map brought to Star Legends is like nothing EVER seen on STS Games before! No this map is very special from all the rest! It's a pretty big battlefield! It's the only PvP map to allow 18 Players in it, and its the only map that allows all the game types and Cool New toys! This map is the center of all three modes and has Exciting new features NEVER seen before!Each Team has a designated Base where you and your teammates will respawn at. Each team is different it will be the , Star Legion "Red" and the Star Rebels as "Blue".

Healing Pad!- Okay another issue I've seen on Star Legends PvP is healing....yes it is indeed a pain in the butt when your trying to maintain a K/D or don't generally enjoy dying? So Desolence will have Two healing Pads Stationed in between each side of the map. It will be a small Green Area with a Green Cross glowing over it. While in this area you will rejuvenate at a rate of +20 Health/+20 Mana per 2 Seconds while you remain in this zone.

Buff Auras!- This is a New Little that will come uniquely to Desolence Map. Basically you have 3 types of Buff auras that you can Aquire!They basically spawn randomly every couple of minutes around the map.I'll brake them down each into detailed descriptions!:

Might Buff-This aura buff will give you +400 Defense 1 Minutes time. This will give you that little extra protection, to grab that flag, or tank an enemy.

Passion Buff-This aura buff will give +5 Mana/+5 Health Regeneration for 1 minutes time until it wears off. This will give u that extra healing and mana that can mean the difference between life and death or one more cast soell

Expertise Buff-This aura buff gives +10 Critical/+10 Dodge to its user for 1 minutes time untile it wears off. This will make you hit a bit harder, and get hit little less.

PvP Elite New Vanities- Ive been thinking why not reward those champions who Conquere out on the battlefield time in and time out. Why not give them a token of their greatness !? With Awesome New Vanities that are only available through PvP Accomplishments. You may earn even greater vanities that show your greatness ! Each vanity that is even better then the next requires so many "Honor Points" more then the last! I will get to honor points inhe next section but this would be an awesome contribution to the PvP Experience! Once all items have been acquired, you will.be given the option to also buy stims packs for in exchange for your Honor !

Ex:
    Death Mask of Eliteness: 50,000 Honor points!
    Generals Mask of Horror: 25,000 Honor Points!
    Lieutenants Insignia: 10,000 Honor Points!
    Sergeants Mark: 1,000 Honor Points!

Honor- This will be the system of PvP currency in which you earn on the PvP battlefield that can be used to purchase cool new Vanities not available anywhere else! Being a ravager on the battlefield has its perks ! Each kill, each flag, each Zone taken over, each game victory, gives little Honor to you. You can save them up until you have enough to buy what you want! But these vanities will each be a challenge in its self to Aquire!

PvP Quest- Why Not bring cool new Daily Quest that can be done in PvP! They can be redone every 24 hrs and offer Honor and Credits? Each with daunting task like:
    Ex:
    -Get 50 Kills in One Team Deathmatch Game ?
    -Capture 3+ Zones in a single Zone Wars match!
    -Kill 2 People within 5 Seconds of each other.

How the Joining System Will Now Work!- To play the desolence map you will not simply host the match like regular and people join. No there will be a war officer whom you sign up with, and once all.slots are filled the match will begin! If all slots can't be filled,then after 6 players are acquired the game will begin and others who.decide to join will be zoned in. You can no longer join friends or choose teams, they are random. Unless you.choose to enter as a team with other allies option also provided.

So this is all I got so far! I know its a lot but it would definately.make Star Legends PvP Awesome! I mean once players reach maximum level they pvp or quite! PvP is very important! And I think my ideas would really make SL unique out of all of STS MMORPG Series. It would allow it to compete with its bigger brothers Pocket Legends and soon to.be Arcane Legends
    ...Sister Dark Legends no contests :P......But yeah let's bring Star back to life
    Again LIKE the crap outta this thread, POST like crazy and keep it alive ! Sooner or later Gibber or SamHayne will take notice and try to do it ;D!
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by SkillFullGamer; 08-27-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Corrections
    " Arcane Legend: Aliss lvl.16 Warrior."
    Tired of that Old Sig? Want a Fresh New One?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...re-Design-Shop!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SkillFullGamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Speechless in many ways.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Lady_Pebbles

Bravo! Also, I'd like to add an idea that I have for DL PvP that can be brought to SL and PL PvP...

Guild vs Guild PvP with Achievements!

Hope you like my ideas. I figured the same main ideas/concepts could be brought to these games as well.

More ways to PvP and more stuff to keep it interesting are always great additions that keep players coming back for more.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 08-27-2012 at 12:03 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Amazing! I would love this.
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Lady_Pebbles

I agree Mitch, I really like the ideas he got. Lets hope at least some get implemented!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I agree Mitch, I really like the ideas he got. Lets hope at least some get implemented!

Yeah me to brahhh xD....
    But I fear the devs don't even look at the suggestions ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Awesome ! Nuff said... If gibber implements these ideas he would be my favorite dev by far -hint hint-

10. The Following User Says Thank You to akfury For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I could see this actually working!
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

i love your ideas aliss

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer:761512

Yeah me to brahhh xD....
    But I fear the devs don't even look at the suggestions ._.

More like siiiiiiiis... Cuz Im a woman.

Yeah you have some great ideas but one thing, I was thinking about the 1min buffs. Considering the fast past of PvP in any setting, perhaps a smaller time would suffice so that it'll make it more of a challenge and more timing put into strategies would be required. So about 40 to 45 seconds? Would make it hella run to go against the clock with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

she*

And to you Aliss:
    1. Welcome back to the forums
    2. Amazing suggestions, you may just change Star Legends so greatly..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Worship For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Default <3

PvP vanites and by getting it with kill points
    9vs9. Expanding how many poeple in one room.
    Guild wars . Hell yea!!!!!

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Worship:761652
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_oPebbles View Post

she*

And to you Aliss:
    1. Welcome back to the forums
    2. Amazing suggestions, you may just change Star Legends so greatly..

My bad... And *high fives* more of us female gamers need to get on these forums and voice our ideas. Especially for PvP.

Obviously we go into details and think about whoopin' that in game booty in strategical ways. Mwahahahaha. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'm not an SL player, but I am impressed by a lot of these ideas, however boosters may ruin some of them (gold per kill for example)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I'm not an SL player, but I am impressed by a lot of these ideas, however boosters may ruin some of them (gold per kill for example)
    Mmmmhh true, true. But with 9 vs. 9 teams that would be impossible. Someone would kill you.and the maps way to big to effectively boost.Plus the map has to be joined with 3+ players which makes 6 people.And if u don't have a team already the joining system is random.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I like this +1

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    Awesome ! Nuff said... If gibber implements these ideas he would be my favorite dev by far -hint hint-
    Hey Ak just imagine how many players would be on buying all that platinum *hint*hint....why STS would make a fortune ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer View Post
    Hey Ak just imagine how many players would be on buying all that platinum *hint*hint....why STS would make a fortune ;D
    ikr they would be rich and gain alot of respect *hint hint*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer View Post
    Mmmmhh true, true. But with 9 vs. 9 teams that would be impossible. Someone would kill you.and the maps way to big to effectively boost.Plus the map has to be joined with 3+ players which makes 6 people.And if u don't have a team already the joining system is random.
    There'd still be 3v3 reckoning room if someone is planning on boosting :P
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iAmPain View Post
    There'd still be 3v3 reckoning room if someone is planning on boosting :P
    True...but someone will always find a way to beat the system.