Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
There is no need to come here defending anyone xD
I only say something is wrong when it is wrong, and i think is not ok to give tips/info when someone doesn't have things clear. I don't have full information about game mechanics at all, but the few i have i dont mind sharing if can be helpful. You seem offended by it though, i wonder why....

About how to check stat increase, its a bit complicated because it varies. Best ways to find out are :

-Use any gear with no stats increase on awakenings. Then go cs and look for same gear with main stat awakening. For example you equip a weapon with 140%gl, 5%mana ignore and 10%boss dmg, then check in cs for same weapon with 3%str (if warrior) and see difference (have in mind jewels in case any weapon have)

-If you have any clean gear, slot a main stat jewel in it. Then go cs and look for same clean stuff, you will see difference from jewel.

You can do both tests at any lvl and see how stat increase is different based on your toon attributes
These are all tests that do not invalidate what Avaree was suggesting, you aren’t explaining the exact conversions for HP and Damage with str either. It’s not offensive but you can’t say someone is wrong and then back it up with “compare” methods that coincide with the stat attribution method. Go back to school