Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return of the Monster Display Case Mini-Event!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pickname - Dougim View Post
    More than 1 month of rest already, getting discouraged from the game, :C

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk
    For comments similar to this, hear me out (not targeted at u bro)

The more they see these type of comments, it increases the likelihood of a dev rushing their work on expansion. Thereby making it more likely for the expansion to be way below expectations. People complain, they try something new again. They rush again. The negative cycle just repeats itself.

Don't rush the devs, good things take time.

My humble suggestion is perhaps to comment BOTH on what they did good + bad so that they see the objective views of us players. This may encourage them to do better.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

The more they see these type of comments, it increases the likelihood of a dev rushing their work on expansion. Thereby making it more likely for the expansion to be way below expectations. People complain, they try something new again. They rush again. The negative cycle just repeats itself.

My humble suggestion is perhaps to comment BOTH on what they did good + bad so that they see the objective views of us players. This may encourage them to do better.
    I understand more referring to events arcane legends has a wide range of better events to select for their players, they know what they like, and even so persist in these, and players become increasingly discouraged from the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pickname - Dougim View Post
    I understand more referring to events arcane legends has a wide range of better events to select for their players, they know what they like, and even so persist in these, and players become increasingly discouraged from the game.

I play AL since 2013 but still i enjoy the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice event...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

Soon it Will be 2 years since last expansion, i am playing one mobile mmorpg game where updates come every 3-4 months, in those updates are New maps, New bosses, New mobs, New gear, New cosmetics, New story and every single one is different, no bosses are recycled, no recoloured gear, everything new. That game is also 3d so it takes way more effort to do anything, it does not have that many developers same as arcane legends, and on top of that, there is always some event active.

Devs said next expansion Will have 6 maps, 4 main and 2 timed ones (like evg and dm), thats 6 bosses, 3-4 different mobs, and 6 maps from bird perspective. It's ridicilous that its taking this long.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk