Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thrax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Thrax

Hello,

Been running Thrax suns more than 40-60 hours and didnt loot even 1 vanity or mythic item. It really dosnt worth to run if you not running it for XP...
    So am asking if sts can add the new Quest: kill 100 Thrax quest. Prize which you can choose: L110 Black Dragon set, L110 the old l71 elites but as l110.... L110 fossilized egg. Thank you. This might make you get more 30plat thrax sold so its useful for sts and fun for players and makes game awake once again and also Thrax map awake and would be useful for ppl who wanna level up the map be always active after this. Ty

And after 100 Thrax anyone is really deserved those prizes he choose. Its hard earned anyway. The items are also l110 remember that.

Which is best this will stop a lot of Black Marketing. I understand if those guys rage with this idea. But i hope sts care and gonna implement this idea to stop black marketing and also fun play time for the fair players. This system will make players collect those items and makes them play for longer time. Because we all know after this idea is implement the players who get this items will play more and wait till one day they can sell them for good profit so it also makes new players stay longer. Sts should focus on new players not the 10 years already players... They never quit. They will come back even if that happen.
    Last edited by Golem; 03-12-2020 at 05:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

We've already discussed this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    We've already discussed this.
    Can you let other ppl talk? Trust me this is Great idea. You loosing nothing so dont worry. Let other ppl talk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Can you let other ppl talk? Trust me this is Great idea. You loosing nothing so dont worry. Let other ppl talk
    Well in that case, try to get Devil's Pitchfork to come back because i don't want to spend 300m on a L.35 one to finish my collection.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Hello,

Been running Thrax suns more than 40-60 hours and didnt loot even 1 vanity or mythic item. It really dosnt worth to run if you not running it for XP...
    So am asking if sts can add the new Quest: kill 100 Thrax quest. Prize which you can choose: L110 Black Dragon set, L110 the old l71 elites but as l110.... L110 fossilized egg. Thank you. This might make you get more 30plat thrax sold so its useful for sts and fun for players and makes game awake once again and also Thrax map awake and would be useful for ppl who wanna level up the map be always active after this. Ty

And after 100 Thrax anyone is really deserved those prizes he choose. Its hard earned anyway. The items are also l110 remember that.
    This will make even more people quit

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    This will make even more people quit

You are 1000% wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

About mythic, I hve not farm but if drop rate is such low, it's gone long through hard to get phase. It's time to make em easily available. It's too much :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    About mythic, I hve not farm but if drop rate is such low, it's gone long through hard to get phase. It's time to make em easily available. It's too much :/
    Not worth running anymore. The players who runs are those who trying level up or trying unluckyly to loot the rare vanity dress....
    This few Forum players who are against bringing old items back are the only ones who are against the idea. Same players few years already so who should seriously care? Already most of them are banned finally they been found as black marketing unfortantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

And Quality i send some screenshots about you to yourself just to telling you that i know what i am talking about. Just dont bring please drama here thank you. I am nice with you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

And Quality i send some screenshots about you to yourself just to telling you that i know what i am talking about. Just dont bring please drama here thank you. I am nice with you...
    What screen shots and what do they have to do about this thread. Nobody is starting drama. You're legitimately asking StS to bring back a item that hasn't been around for 8 years just to benefit yourself. I wasn't able to buy Pa's, Deep, and Avenger gear when they first came out. I wasn't able to obtain Devil's Pitchfork or Black Gold set when they came out either. In no way shape or forn does it give me the right to demand the devs to bring them back, BG doesn't count because it's a economy drop but you get the point.

This thread is a good suggestion but is based on motive and greed. We should be working to bring in new designs not old stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I think we should focus on adding more the the new Ebontrax campaign and updates to the older ones. More Dragon Vanity sets to drop at Vampire Feast is a excellent choice. Instead of a ring we could make them craftable to be Level 1. Level 110 could do the same with a Black Dragon Elite Set but it should not be craftable Vanities. Alot will quit and rage if that happens. This game cannot survive another 2016 incident.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well, I'm pretty sure I just talked to them in-game and they don't have any of these items (like he said he did in his other thread). It seems to be an idea of wanting personal benefits rather than something to try and benefit the community as a whole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aoeqt View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure I just talked to them in-game and they don't have any of these items (like he said he did in his other thread). It seems to be an idea of wanting personal benefits rather than something to try and benefit the community as a whole.
    I expected. Obtaining BD has been a goal for alot of people. There are plenty of vanities out there that could be used as a replacement. I missed out on alot of vanities and old gear like those X Fires but you know what. I don't mind. Plenty of updates that add more stuff to the game like newer vanities, imho black star armor is the greatest vanity armor to exist since Mount Fang Armor.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-11-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I expected. Obtaining BD has been a goal for alot of people. There are plenty of vanities out there that could be used as a replacement. I missed out on alot of vanities and old gear like those X Fires but you know what. I don't mind. Plenty of updates that add more stuff to the game like newer vanities, imho black star armor is the greatest vanity armor to exist since Mount Fang Armor.
    I agree that's why I'm always wearing black star vs. anything else.

With this idea though, I wouldn't be opposed to it if there weren't already vanity versions of these items. If they were to be re-created once again the value I'm sure would decrease, sending the economy into some sort of spiral and thus causing x amount of players to quit. Whether it's re-creating items or bring items back that orignally had value, it will most certainly cause people to leave.

A good example would be with the Black Gold and White Lightning items. WL Set lost a lot of value at the time, likewise the same with BG, which caused people to quit because potentially their whole net worth went into those sets. If they lose all of their value, they basically have to start from scratch again which can be extremely frustrating.

Times are however different now and BG set is still high up in value since not all pieces were brought back, but I do believe that a change like would cause more damage than anything else in the past because mostly everything mentioned is one single item, not a set etc. For the only thing that is a set, bringing back just one of the main two pieces can cause enough damage as well.
    Last edited by Aoeqt; 03-11-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aoeqt View Post
    I agree that's why I'm always wearing black star vs. anything else.

With this idea though, I wouldn't be opposed to it if there weren't already vanity versions of these items. If they were to be re-created once again the value I'm sure would decrease, sending the economy into some sort of spiral and thus causing x amount of players to quit. Whether it's re-creating items or bring items back that orignally had value, it will most certainly cause people to leave.

A good example would be with the Black Gold and White Lightning items. WL Set lost a lot of value at the time, likewise the same with BG, which caused people to quit because potentially their whole net worth went into those sets. If they lose all of their value, they basically have to start from scratch again which can be extremely frustrating.

Times are however different now and BG set is still high up in value, but I do believe that a change like would cause more damage than anything else in the past.
    The problem is. Players have this mentality that anyone who wears BD might be a black market player, which is a terrible generalization. Alot of people put years of time merching or farming to obtain that gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Exactly you guys...... No one else making drama about those items than you and we all know why just wait a week... Am not talking with you guus anymore. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If we're adding in items for a single player's benefit then I'd like: 100,000 Ebonthrax kills for a Pa's Cap, and 200,000 kills for an 0.4 (0.6?) blizzard stick!
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 03-11-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    raid that roach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I dont agree with this at all lmao. And from what i am seeing you dont really care about benefiting the game but benefiting yourself. On the other hand, these items are items that took hours and hours to gain and bringing them back now would be dumb lmao. I like the idea of us trying to come up with new things instead of bringing back old things.
    You should've gone for the head...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

You are 1000% wrong
    Im 99999999% correct just because your too lazy to merch/farm for it doesnt mean it has to ruin everyone elses game for your personal desires all you do on forums is start drama if someones doing good on an even what do you do? Claim they bot if they are richer than you you claim they blackmarketed their items just another whiny kid either learn to merch or farm and earn them yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Im 99999999% correct just because your too lazy to merch/farm for it doesnt mean it has to ruin everyone elses game for your personal desires all you do on forums is start drama if someones doing good on an even what do you do? Claim they bot if they are richer than you you claim they blackmarketed their items just another whiny kid either learn to merch or farm and earn them yourself

90% of those items owner didnt farm or merch to get them. We all know how you guys got those items and i understand you guys rage if they bring them back and ppl get them fair way.