Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Ok let's run with this. I said 500m+ but for the sake of discussion we will use the number 500m. 500m×3 is 1.5B. Any Rogues currently know how many 2K Dex Rogues are in game atm? If your a 2K Dex Rogue if you could post a SS of your stats unbuffed with Electra HB standing in a normal town or house I would greatly appreciated. I want to see the Raw damage comparison. And if you don't mind give estimate of how much you spent. Thx.

Any 2K Int Mages feel free to join in if you want to.
    bro! dont try understand me wrong! im HAPPY that warriors have damage very happy!!! but they cant have best damage best armor and best health same time !!! just cant understand ? xDD when skull proc its should give - 50% armor and -50% health then it will be fair... but now with weapon procs warrior have best damage best armor and best health and THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!! unbalances that dam pve totally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    bro! dont try understand me wrong! im HAPPY that warriors have damage very happy!!! but they cant have best damage best armor and best health same time !!! just cant understand ? xDD when skull proc its should give - 50% armor and -50% health then it will be fair... but now with weapon procs warrior have best damage best armor and best health and THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!! unbalances that dam pve totally
    ''warriors weapons combo procs''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    Minus 50% HP/Armor. Lol stop don’t get carried away. Lets be realistic every Warrior is not walking around with 24K + HP. The Average endgame Warrior prolly has 16K-17K HP. And for me to have 24K HP my armor has to be 8K range which at Lvl 76 is very low for a Warrior.

You talk about Combo Procs from Weps which every class has the ability to do. And how much gold does it cost for a Warrior to own Skull Axe+Skull Aegis+Ebon Aegis+Ebon Sword+TB+Glint Aegis? Let’s be realistic the average Warrior can’t afford or is walking around with this many Weps. There is only a handful of Warriors who can afford to do this.

Now lets move on to Class Roles. So in AL I think we all can agree a Warrior Role is to keep PT alive and hold aggro. So as a War if I’m doing my Class Role in Pve why are you concerned about what my HP/Damage/Armor is? Why does that even matter if I’m doing the Role I’m supposed to do? My Stats and doing my Role should be my concern not a Rogue or Mages, And hey now we even do some damage on the side *which makes the whole PT run faster*. Or now when we have the scenarios where you might be stuck with more than 1 War in Random or PT we are not looking at 20min+ runs and endless boss fights. So what’s problem?

So you say totally unfair? Ok lets run with that. Warrior core attributes HP/Armor so ofc that should be the best. You keep saying best damage which is nonsense. It takes 4 to 5 other Weps Procs stacking to be even on the same damage Lvl as the other 2 classes. But that’s the price we have to pay literally to be able to do this. I see Rogues say look at Swamp Temple 2020 Group LB and Elite Valley Gates Group LB. Lol ok let’s take a look at that.

Swamp Temple 2020(Which is scaled to Lvl 76 so qualifies as this Season’s/Expansions Content). I only have SS of the first 4 Places so I will read off the Top 4 teams. #1 1,064,816 Fox, Frisked ,Jarrius, Whatever(2 Rogues 2 Tanks), #2 1,036,799 Avahi, Cytotoxin, Joomills, Marroos(4 Wars). Now lets pause for a sec and take a look at this # 2 Spot. 4 War Pt making Top 10 LB has never been done before in Swamp Temple History (There has been a total of 3 Swamp Temples to date). 3 out of the 4 of these Wars Avahi, Cytotoxin, Marroos our some of the most Op Pve Wars in this game…Who have spent 500m+ in Gear…What’s the problem? Moving on. #3 1,002,065 Bosat, Gnarsito, Kershys,Luciiferlml(1 War 2 Mages 1 Rogue). #4 988,465 Dzm, Gnaristo, Hes, Hulkkyst( 2 Wars 1 Mage 1 Rogue). In the Top 4 Spots you can see the diversity in classes. The 2nd 4 Tank PT placed 10th.

I’m not going to talk about Solo Gates LB because you should only be worried about your own class LB. The other class LB’s has nothing to do with you or should even be your concern. Elite Gates Group LB. 9/10 Spots on Elite Gates Group LB has one or more of 3/ 4 Tanks who put up 1m+ Points in Swamp Temple 2020. Moving on lets look at the #3 Spot which your in. 728,028 points you put up with 2 Tanks 1 Mage 1 Rogue. That’s 282,518 points less(Which is prolly like what 5-6 more Waves maybe) then #1 Spot. Totally unfair though? Now the #1 Spot which happens to have the same 3/4 Tanks who put up 1m+ in Swamp Temple 2020 put up 1m+ points again…Imagine that lol crazy right?

As you can see in the #3 Spot getting on this LB can be done and is fair enough for what is supposed to be the hardest Lvl 76 Elite Map. Now that’s up to the rest of the Endgame player base…That’s not my job…That’s not my problem. So here is a suggestion Lvl 76 player’s don’t like how Elite Gates Group LB looks? Then stop crying, put your big boy pants on, and do something about it! And hey if Elite Gates is to hard for you…Then this is not the LB for you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: