Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Journey to 10 million kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Default Journey to 10 million kills

My journey to 10 million

Hello everybody, I’m Sunflwershine a level 115 bear guild master of <Heavenly>

Name:  Screenshot_20221107-002902.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  364.9 KB

I have finally reached 10 million PvE kills on game.

I started Pocket Legends on the 21st April 2010.
    Pocket Legends was the first game I downloaded on my apple iphone 3.
    We had to pay 5 plat to unlock each campaign to level up, Ancient Swamps required10 plat to unlock.
    Level 35 was cap at the time, Ancient Swamps Campaign
    There where no guilds, no daily blessing from the elf queen.
    And looting a legendary drop (pink) was very rare
    I left the game after 35 cap, i played for around 1 month and quit the game.
    When I returned to Pocket Legends the Campaign was Mount Fang level 66 cap

Here is a list of (Fast) Cap items I have earned on game
    (Fast) Cap Items:
    Level 66 - Mount Fang Amor
    Level 71 , Monarch helm of Humania
    Level 76 – Fossilized Dragon Egg
    Level 77 - Lil Gorax
    Level 85 - Warlords Prisonband
    Level 90 - Royal Cross bone Shield
    Level 95 - Green gimmal
    Level 100 – Mayenak, Psyko
    Level 105 - The Fire-Eyed Dragon Shield
    Level 110 – The Crimson Tide set
    Level 115 - Dragkin Demigod bow, Dragkin Demigod blade, Dragkin Demigod staff

The Fire Forrest Ichor quest, which was Pre levl 76 cap. This quest was available to level 71 characters only. I completed twice, and chose the Dragonet’s Elite X-fire Bow and Elite Fire Axe of the Dragon. This quest lasted around 40 days and 500 ichors where required to complete the quest, it was a random drop 1/3 runs got a drop. This was where Black Dragon sets where farmed.

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.11.21.298.png
Views: 713
Size:  531.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.12.24.048.png
Views: 703
Size:  654.7 KB

During 76 cap the Elite fossilized Dragon Egg was rewarded to those who capped to 76 in 4 days, I capped 3 toons. (My good friend at the time Angeldawn taught me the secret ways of levelling up fast and she also capped 3 toons)

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.13.25.032.png
Views: 699
Size:  630.5 KB

The release of the two new fox and rhino classes, those who capped to 76 in the first week was rewarded the Overachievers helm (red winged helm). I capped my fox – Afoxylady

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.10.42.598.png
Views: 685
Size:  564.3 KB

During the 77, 80 and 85 caps again I capped in the first week the rewards where titles elite cut-throat and crazy cut-throat.

Level 100 cap I was rewarded Mayenak for capping within the first week, which was crafted to Psyko pet

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.15.24.914.png
Views: 680
Size:  689.5 KB

Level 105 the fast cap reward was to craft the The Mad Mage’s Sheild to “The Fire-Eyed Dragon Shield”

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.21.40.598.png
Views: 676
Size:  596.0 KB

Level 110 cap, the fast cap reward was the Crimson Tide set and pet Lil Thrax

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_20.28.49.831.png
Views: 670
Size:  511.6 KB

Level 115 cap, the fast cap rewards are the badge "Dragkin Commander Crest" and the vanity 2 handed weapons, the Dragkin Demigod bow, Dragkin Demigod blade, Dragkin Demigod staff

Name:  Screenshot_20221118_064508_sts.pl.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  811.9 KB

I have levelled 41 characters capped at level 110

Some Exclusive Leader board Titles achieved on game

1. Valentine Event 2020
    Top 10 “Legendary Lover” Title

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.11.06.270.png
Views: 652
Size:  593.3 KB

2. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Return to Lucky Lemuel's Lair
    Top 10 “Lucky Legend” title

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.00.27.603.png
Views: 660
Size:  711.0 KB

3. Shimming Shores 2020
    Top 5 “Baron of the Beach" title

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.19.48.303.png
Views: 665
Size:  642.6 KB

4. Shimmering Shores 2021
    Top 5 “King of the Sands” Title
    Queen of the Sands” title

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.55.37.686.png
Views: 636
Size:  774.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.56.57.253.png
Views: 618
Size:  703.8 KB

5. Halloween 2021
    Top 10 “: Undead :” Title
    Halloween Commander Shield

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.28.50.570.png
Views: 609
Size:  574.3 KB

6. Shimmering Shores 2022
    Top 5 “Hot as Hell” Title
    Crest of the Solar Eclipse badge
    Crest of the Shimmering Sun badge

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_21.39.53.936.png
Views: 625
Size:  744.9 KB

7. Halloween 2022
    Top 10 “ :THE TERROR :“ Title
    Skull Crest badge
    Halloween Assassin Shield

Name:  Screenshot_2022.11.11_22.30.31.437.png
Views: 621
Size:  782.4 KB

Over all, I just love to farm. It relaxes me to kill mobs and releases my stress. It is more fun with a team of friends.
    Last edited by Fwend; 11-22-2022 at 12:35 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Congratulations 🎉 sunny 10 Million kill, your a legend, not many dedicated player like you, and you pour in alot of your time into the game, making friends and helping those who in need to run the map too while gaining kills, continue having fun as long as the game still exist.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Congratulations 🎉 sunny 10 Million kill, your a legend, not many dedicated player like you, and you pour in alot of your time into the game, making friends and helping those who in need to run the map too while gaining kills, continue having fun as long as the game still exist.
    Thank you hun, you have been my best friend for 9 years now. We have been through so much on game together.

I am thankful I have met you, and there is not a day that goes by that I know how lucky I am to have you as a friend.

-Helen Keller

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Congratulations, a career full of achievements and memories that will remain throughout the game, your legacy and contributions to the game marked a before and after, but above all what I highlight the most is your essence, it is what makes you special, lucky and grateful to have met you and played by your side, for more years accompanying you on this journey called Pocket Legends, greetings to you, living legend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xheito For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, I even manage to beat your kills way back at 700k like 3 years ago(?) but now I don't think I could catch anymore. I'm in awe of your commitment to the game.
    Congratulations Sunnytitz, more kills (and deaths) to come

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xheito View Post
    Congratulations, a career full of achievements and memories that will remain throughout the game, your legacy and contributions to the game marked a before and after, but above all what I highlight the most is your essence, it is what makes you special, lucky and grateful to have met you and played by your side, for more years accompanying you on this journey called Pocket Legends, greetings to you, living legend.
    Thank you Xheito for your kind words. You are a dear friend to me. I miss you on game.

We met during one Shimmering Shores event which you helped me reach the leader board prize. The following year you made the commitment to go for the top 10 award yourself, along with our guild mates FVU and Bloodymary. That event grind was memorable and I'm thankful I had the opportunity to share that experience with you.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adxe View Post
    I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, I even manage to beat your kills way back at 700k like 3 years ago(?) but now I don't think I could catch anymore. I'm in awe of your commitment to the game.
    Congratulations Sunnytitz, more kills (and deaths) to come
    Adxetitz, I have admired you for years, your pve powers, when you join the run , it makes a difference, we kill all the mobs so much faster.

No only are you generous with your time, but you give to others willingly and expect nothing in return.

It was your genius that figured out how to tie this Halloween event. Despite the fact that you knew , I wouldn't be capable of stopping myself when it came to the score of 9 million even, you laughed it off and got the extra 25 points needed.

I am proud to call you my friend.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Congratulations Sunny!

-Thca

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ogpurp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nasx View Post
    Congrats sunny!! Well deserved I had fun with the 5 events we did together. I started PL around summer 2011 and missed out on a lot of PvE opportunities because I was too young to understand all of it. I switched to PvE after PvP was ruined by introduced items in the game that serve no purpose whatsoever and have been enjoying farming mad mages/events with cool people you deserve all of it sun, 115 fast cap next!
    Nasx, you are a true farmer and grinder too. You like Adxe have numerous leader board event titles as well.

You have a high level of skill when it comes to farming and you expect no less from those with you. It was heartwarming to reminisce about the friends we have lost on game together, the ones we missed who have quit.

Looking forward to farming future events with you by my side.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ogpurp View Post
    Congratulations Sunny!

-Thca
    Thank you Thca, despite the fact that the past guild loyalties have influenced if we could become friends.

We both have not allowed this to prevent us from becoming farming friends.

Here's cheers to more farming fun

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Congratulations to my day 1 best friend! We have known each other for over 10 years now. This milestone will never be achieved by another player in the history of PL and that is incredible! Your hard work and determination is something to be admired by all. You have helped me through the best and worst of times through my journey and it’s incredible how I went from a teenager to a young adult before your eyes from our long friendship. PL wouldn’t be the same without you and I can’t wait to see you hit 15m kills. I know STS doesn’t do favorites for certain players, but you would be an acceptation in my book and it would be cool to see you get a special shield. I wish you all the best and look forward to the future of our gaming on PL. 115 is fast approaching and I can’t wait for all the new fun content and memories we make!

Love your forever friend,

Chaasivab

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    Congratulations to my day 1 best friend! We have known each other for over 10 years now. This milestone will never be achieved by another player in the history of PL and that is incredible! Your hard work and determination is something to be admired by all. You have helped me through the best and worst of times through my journey and it’s incredible how I went from a teenager to a young adult before your eyes from our long friendship. PL wouldn’t be the same without you and I can’t wait to see you hit 15m kills. I know STS doesn’t do favorites for certain players, but you would be an acceptation in my book and it would be cool to see you get a special shield. I wish you all the best and look forward to the future of our gaming on PL. 115 is fast approaching and I can’t wait for all the new fun content and memories we make!

Love your forever friend,

Chaasivab
    Chaasivab, my other bestest of friend.

Indeed our friendship has blossomed over the years. I have watched you grow into the man you are today. And I am so proud to be your best friend.
    I might be hard on you most, and tease you the most, its only because your my favourite person, and I'm so fond of you.

We have helped each other throughout the years, and i know we always will have each other's backs no matter what.

We always have the biggest laughs together, and despite the fact that we disagree on many things. We always agree to disagree

Love you to the moon and back.

-Helen Keller

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Congratulations Sunny on this amazing achievement! You mean so much to the pocket legends community and I am so glad you're still around You shine "light" in the darkness and I'm proud to call you my "fwend." Here's to 20 million soon! We've laughed, cried, and shared stories together, I can't imagine PL without you, it would be such a toxic and un"bear"able place!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Curvatwo View Post
    Congratulations Sunny on this amazing achievement! You mean so much to the pocket legends community and I am so glad you're still around You shine "light" in the darkness and I'm proud to call you my "fwend." Here's to 20 million soon! We've laughed, cried, and shared stories together, I can't imagine PL without you, it would be such a toxic and un"bear"able place!!!
    Thank you for the support Hammy.

Despite our differences in opinions, you have kind words for me with some quick witted puns.

I wouldn't call us friends on game. I have tried my best to convey to you that respect and kindness goes a long way. Especially with words.

You are young and very quick to voice your opinions, sometimes very harsh, critical, abrupt words. You don't comprehend that sts have real people behind it all reading not just what you say, but how you convey yourself too.

Again thank you.

-Helen Keller

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Thank you for the support Hammy.

Despite our differences in opinions, you have kind words for me with some quick witted puns.

I wouldn't call us friends on game. I have tried my best to convey to you that respect and kindness goes a long way. Especially with words.

You are young and very quick to voice your opinions, sometimes very harsh, critical, abrupt words. You don't comprehend that sts have real people behind it all reading not just what you say, but how you convey yourself too.

Again thank you.
    you have taught me so much sunny, I have learned how to be kind and respectful, Thank you for never giving up on me, I love you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wow, what a fun post to read. Thanks for putting in that effort Sunny it was cool seeing your journey and all the screenshots! Round of applause to you for 10m kills, that’s a huge accomplishment and I would have to agree STS should add a special title or item

24. The Following User Says Thank You to goatycoady For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goatycoady View Post
    Wow, what a fun post to read. Thanks for putting in that effort Sunny it was cool seeing your journey and all the screenshots! Round of applause to you for 10m kills, that’s a huge accomplishment and I would have to agree STS should add a special title or item
    Thank you Goaty, I appreciate the support.

A picture does say a thousand words.

I don't feel I need anything unique from Sts at all. I'm a very humble person who doesn't wear all their best items on game at once, I never really tell anyone my wealth on game or how much I have achieved when it comes to pve either.

I do my best to help my friends and our PL Community. Over the years, I have collected some very good honest, genuine people, as well as all my haters, many if which whom I personally have banned from PL Central discord community server.
    Last edited by Fwend; 11-13-2022 at 02:55 AM.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I congrat you for your accomplishment!

This is the most honorable moment of Pocket Legends history.
    You are the True Legend of these grounds.

- I wish you good luck and have a good time -

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfor View Post

I congrat you for your accomplishment!

This is the most honorable moment of Pocket Legends history.
    You are the True Legend of these grounds.

- I wish you good luck and have a good time -
    Thank you so much for your humbling words. I appreciate the support.

You are Darkfor and Avensa in game? I do not recall ever farming with you. Please do add me on game if you want to become friends.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Woooooow Sunny, like you i always enjoyed PL but this is an outstanding goal fulfill, gz gz gz

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ebaarcher For This Useful Post: