Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-12-17 Content Update (280413)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BabyYoda View Post
    Seen Guns drop and Hammer dropped.
    Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want
    Last edited by Uptosts; 12-21-2020 at 03:58 AM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want
    Add more items, it's boring now, mostly all quit from event.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    The drop rates aren't balanced that's the problem . Some people have dropped 3 or more while others haven't dropped at all plus a whole lot of the new sets we anticipated have been anything but satisfactory . The argyle set has been the biggest letdown of all tbh cause it doesn't make sense for the set to have all those buffs on it and no speed plus some players have also complained that 2x and 3x speed buffs don't even work while wearing that set . The sweaters too also had me disappointed because I was honestly expecting them to at least be at the same level with fortunate fella/ladies set in terms of speed but instead they're just like the sweaters from 2018 which is really disappointing . At least bring the real fur coats that we asked for as drops and the crafting components for the new "taint" gems that you spoke about too as drops , also the cyber wolf that we asked for to be brought as a pet maybe as a drop or for tokens & plat . That way people will still have interest in doing the event but presently many people aren't even playing the event anymore . We expected more than what you've given us tbh . Copy and pasting weapons from Al hoarfrost event with a bunch of recoloured vanities that look like they were done in a hurry. We need you to do better to keep DL alive .
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all